Sell outs

cwsox

Guest Ncorgbl
answered my own question - its true

sell outs

give me U S Cellular Field over that schlock any day

The Bears can't sell the naming rights to Soldier Field, it belongs to the City and Park District.

For me it'll be White Sox Park and The Bears, the rest is too much of a mouthful.

How about KY Jelly?  Now they can lube us up before they f*** us.

Hornets presented by RAID

Tigers presented by Puss-n-Boots ~~ meow!

Dolphins presented by StarKist

Cardinals presented by Tyson

Twins presented by Doublemint Gum

Browns presented by Pampers (I like the logo possibilities there)

I believe that would be appropraite for the San Francisco GIANTS.

:o

I don't mind all this, really. It should keep the prices down on tickets and concessions. I know itprobably won't, but it should!

did I just hear correctly on NPR that the Bears will henceforth be known as "the Chicago Bears presented by Bank One" - I know I heard that, was that for real or a joke?

Halas would roll over in his grave if he saw what Mikey and the rest of the McCaskey's have done to the Bears in terms of legacy. The Bears are a joke but nobody is laughing. Case in point..... Kordell Stewart at QB with John Shoop as Offensive Coordinator :rolleyes:

Halas would roll over in his grave if he saw what Mikey and the rest of the McCaskey's have done to the Bears in terms of legacy. The Bears are a joke but nobody is laughing. Case in point..... Kordell Stewart at QB with John Shoop as Offensive Coordinator  :rolleyes:

I'm laughing. "The Chicago Bears presented by Bank One take on the Minnesota Vikings" has a nice ring to it. :lol: