Oh the Joy! Oh the Rapture!

haha, no, let Tony K stay. The only enjoyable part of those games was when Tony K would just completely embarrass the hell out of Theisman.

oh wait, Theisman's gone. whatever, get rid of Kornheiser, or keep him, I don't care. I really like Kornheiser a lot, so I'll listen to him talk about anything.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Mar 27, 2007 -> 11:59 AM)
Bonnie Bernstein.

Thank you.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Mar 27, 2007 -> 12:07 PM)
it's a hard sound clip to find. My friend who is great at internet searches hasn't uncovered it

Yeah, I've been looking too, but I was thinking it was Melissa Stark.

During my search, I found Joe Namath drunk with Suze Kolber: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og2Nj6hFGF4

and this dim reporter get Martin Lawrence confused with Eddie Murphy, and overuse the phrase, "star-studded event": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zigoxzH8aY

Last year, during the first weekend of MNF, there were two Monday night games. The later game was called by Ron Jaworski and Dick Vermeil. And guess what? Jaws and Vermeil were great together! I'm all for giving Jaws a shot in this year's booth. Theismann wasn't very good.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Mar 27, 2007 -> 01:07 PM)
it's a hard sound clip to find. My friend who is great at internet searches hasn't uncovered it

It's on the Score, specifically B&B, constantly. Someone had to have taken that off the radio and put it online by now.

And, it's "two dicks wow!" not the other way around.