How in the heck...

Steff

Guest hotsoxchick1
Do I add a picture of something I got in an email? It's a .jpg.

put it in your documents and then when you make a post go to the browser thingy that jas added and pick it up out of there.. thats how i do it.... its a hellova lot easier than tryin to figure out all the technical stuff.......oh foregot.. when you open the email... open the image you want... click on file... then when it drops down.. save as.....put it in your documents.........sorry foregot that part lol......

Guest hotsoxchick1
Thank you, Your Royal Hotness :headbang

hey anything for her majestys royal dooable one............. :headbang we share the same throne here......... :D

Who is who?

I'm the one in the white sleeveless shirt but you can't very well thanks to the sun and whoever that is standing in front of me. Next to me is Kris, and RPS is looking down at something.

What a horrible pic... ugh!

I'm the one in the white sleeveless shirt but you can't very well thanks to the sun and whoever that is standing in front of me. Next to me is Kris, and RPS is looking down at something.

What a horrible pic... ugh!

Much obliged.

Guest Guest
And Hangar18 (Henry) is the one in the Sox jersey and he is talking to Jim who's head you see the back of there.

Hanger and Randar are related?

WT heck are you talking about..??

Unless my mind is playing tricks on me here. I believe Laurie Metcalf played "Jackie" on the tv show Roseanne. She ofcourse was the sister of Roseanne on the show.

What that has to do with anything I do not know.

Unless my mind is playing tricks on me here. I believe Laurie Metcalf played "Jackie" on the tv show Roseanne. She ofcourse was the sister of Roseanne on the show.

Hmmm.. do you think I look like her..?!?!?!

No, you look like that girl Steff from WSI.

I still think you're very, very cute if it helps.

That's HSC to your left, no?