Who's your choice...

Wanne

Out of the Pen: Matt Thornton. I honestly think he's the most consistant and possibly the best pitcher on the staff right now carrying over from last year. I understand the question is dictated by situations.

Clutch at bat: Paulie. Tough call between him, JD and Crede. I honestly don't think Thome would even be in my top 5. Again...I understand it's subjective to vs righty or lefty...but overall.

Starter for must win game: Garland. Geez-us this was a tough one with Freddy gone.

QUOTE(Wanne @ Mar 28, 2007 -> 05:48 PM)
Out of the Pen: Matt Thornton. I honestly think he's the most consistant and possibly the best pitcher on the staff right now carrying over from last year. I understand the question is dictated by situations.

Clutch at bat: Paulie. Tough call between him, JD and Crede. I honestly don't think Thome would even be in my top 5. Again...I understand it's subjective to vs righty or lefty...but overall.

Starter for must win game: Garland. Geez-us this was a tough one with Freddy gone.

Pablo Ozuna.

Macdougal is my favorite out of the pen

Dye would be my pick as the hitter because he strikes me as the most consistently smart hitter we have, but Joe Crede has also shown he can be clutch so he's not far behind

In a must win game, I take garland when he's on a hot streak

Right now our stopper is looking like Contreras or Vazquez. Out of the bullpen, I'd have to say Thornton. I would say MacDougal but he has been very hittable this spring, but I hope that is mainly because he is just building up arm strength and not overworking (and hopefully that is what Bobby is doing).

For hitting, I'll say PK.

For anything that has clutch in it, give me Joe Crede anyday and twice on Sundays.

And for clutch in the pen I don't trust anyone to be honest even though Thornton does make my heart beat alittle more steadier.

Starter in a must win game.. Count (even though I would say Vazquez if he ever got run support.)

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Mar 28, 2007 -> 10:50 PM)
For anything that has clutch in it, give me Joe Crede anyday and twice on Sundays.

And for clutch in the pen I don't trust anyone to be honest even though Thornton does make my heart beat alittle more steadier.

Starter in a must win game.. Count (even though I would say Vazquez if he ever got run support.)

i'm with you on all three counts

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Mar 29, 2007 -> 03:58 PM)
If we get to pick multiple:

Batting: Podsednik, Erstad, Dye, Konerko, Thome, Crede, Pierzynski, Iguchi, Uribe

Pitching: Contreras, Garland, Buehrle, Vazquez, Danks

Out of the Pen: Sisco, Aardsma, MacDougal, Masset, Thornton, Jenks,

So when your kids play soccer (if you have any) do you not keep score and call everyone a winner? :P