white sox may catch a break

JUSTgottaBELIEVE

"Rick Manning and Matt Underwood just reported word from Bart Swain, the Indians' Media Relations Director, that CC Sabathia's x-rays came back NEGATIVE. Sabathia's forearm is bruised and significantly swelled, but he is officially being listed as day-to-day and will be re-evaluated..."

From a poster at rotoworld.

I usually dont root for players to get injured, but if it isn't career threatening and it is a player in the AL Central, I root for everyone to get injured, of course for the players not on the White Sox.

Edited by BearSox

yea they are saying day to day but my guess is they wont rush him just to start opening day. in fact, they may wait for him to start the home opener next friday against seattle. they definitely dont wan to risk losing him for longer than a week or two considering what happened to him at the start of last season

QUOTE(CryptviLL @ Mar 29, 2007 -> 03:08 AM)
"Rick Manning and Matt Underwood just reported word from Bart Swain, the Indians' Media Relations Director, that CC Sabathia's x-rays came back NEGATIVE. Sabathia's forearm is bruised and significantly swelled, but he is officially being listed as day-to-day and will be re-evaluated..."

From a poster at rotoworld.

Still may miss Opening Day.

Sounds like Sabathia could still pitch vs. the White Sox, but maybe not on opening day. Guess we shall see.

We already caught one break with no Cliff Lee - yeah, he stunk last year, but he's still someone with upside, and I'd rather move everyone up in their rotation.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 28, 2007 -> 10:10 PM)
I usually dont root for players to get injured, but if it isn't career threatening and it is a player in the AL Central, I root for everyone to get injured, of course for the players not on the White Sox.

yeah that's still pretty s***ty of you