Sisco and Aardsma Complete Bullpen

Dick Allen

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 10:06 AM)
Thanks.. of course no trade clauses can be waived can they not ?

Yes they can. However, when Thome was traded from the Phillies to the Sox, he indicated he would only waive that clause if he was going to the Indians or the Sox, because he wanted to stay in the midwest and have a chance to DH.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 12:07 PM)
Yes they can. However, when Thome was traded from the Phillies to the Sox, he indicated he would only waive that clause if he was going to the Indians or the Sox, because he wanted to stay in the midwest and have a chance to DH.

He said he would have considered the Cubs as well FWIW...

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 10:15 AM)
I said this earlier in the thread. Kenny got what Kenny wanted in the 25 man roster. I can't think of a spot where Ozzie won out.

I hate to say this because I don't like the choices that were made, but I guess I have to give Kenny the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

I'm not sure about this. KW lit into Sisco earlier in st, and Ozzie was reportedly ticked about Logan's walks in one of the last B games.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 12:12 PM)
I'm not sure about this. KW lit into Sisco earlier in st, and Ozzie was reportedly ticked about Logan's walks in one of the last B games.

Kenny lights into a lot of people. In the end, he is going to want to give his guys the first chance at the brass ring. He has proven that time and time again.

Im at the point that I just don't know what to think...Ozzie is making choices like a high school coach.

I lost all faith with the Anderson/Erstad situation. Anderson has OUTPLAYED Erstad this spring, he has been the BETTER PLAYER and what is the result? Erstad starts and Anderson is #25...ridiculous.

I wouldn't expect anything any different from any other decisions Ozzie makes. Boone Logan, no matter if you like him or not, deserved to break with the team, the dude deserved it. Why even play spring training if it doesn't matter. Logan got people out, and that's what we need.

The Anderson thing just kills me...the kid maybe gettting into the groove and he can do nothing to win a job...hell, I bet Anderson still doesn't start in CF if he hit .800 in the Spring...Im just disgusted with the entire situation right now.