Some people don't understand rivalries

Texsox

Big news in my little city. Fergie's coming to town. No not the English royalty, but the HoF pitcher from the Phillies, Rangers, and some other team in the midwest. Turns out he's here to promote the Central Professional Baseball League's All Star game. The guy on the radio is reporting how Fergie is trying hard to start a minor league in Canada. I replied his love of minor league baseball was because he enjoyed playing for the Scrubs in Chicago. Damn. There are way too many Scrub fans in Texas. I was flammed for 2 hours. How dare I criticize a fine man like Fergie. The Astros have got to get their marketing boys cranked up down here.

Big news in my little city. Fergie's coming to town. No not the English royalty, but the HoF pitcher from the Phillies, Rangers, and some other team in the midwest. Turns out he's here to promote the Central Professional Baseball League's All Star game. The guy on the radio is reporting how Fergie is trying hard to start a minor league in Canada. I replied his love of minor league baseball was because he enjoyed playing for the Scrubs in Chicago. Damn. There are way too many Scrub fans in Texas. I was flammed for 2 hours. How dare I criticize a fine man like Fergie. The Astros have got to get their marketing boys cranked up down here.

Where aren't there cubs fans? It's a joke...they are the lovable losers and have a following everywhere they go. They are just like the Yankees, Cowboys, Redwings, Lakers et al...oh except for one thing: They don't win

Where aren't there cubs fans? It's a joke...they are the lovable losers and have a following everywhere they go. They are just like the Yankees, Cowboys, Redwings, Lakers et al...oh except for one thing: They don't win

I thought once WGN stopped beaming into every manufactured home park in the world the ScRub stuff would die down. These old f***s who drink every afternoon were really riled up. :D

Jenkins was a real fine pitcher, but he was one big reason the Cubs could never get over the hump between 69-73. He often blew up in real big games. Still with 7 20+ winning seasons and all he accomplished I have no quarrel with Jenkins in the HOF.

Jenkins was a real fine pitcher, but he was one big reason the Cubs could never get over the hump between 69-73. He often blew up in real big games. Still with 7 20+ winning seasons and all he accomplished I have no quarrel with Jenkins in the HOF.

I don't have a problem with his selection either. I just couldn't believe 1600 miles from Wrigley so much love for the ScRubs. They might have come looking for me if I mentioned his problem with customs.