Sox @ Birmingham, 3/29/07

caulfield12

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Mar 29, 2007 -> 08:14 PM)
Ok, whats your point? Danks will probably replace Mark in 2008, and is two months older than Miller... :unsure:

Miller possess a 96 mph fastball and a devastating slider. He has ace potential -- Danks doesn't.

A starting three of Miller/Verlander/Bonderman should scare the crap out of every White Sox fan. We just can't compete with this.

Yeah, you know the rest. I don't feel like getting into the issue. :P

I'm just saying that when Rogers leaves or is injured (whichever occurs first), it's not going to be pretty when Miller shows up.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 02:53 AM)
You're getting married? That poor girl. Does she know what shes getting into? :P

The worst thing about the lack of a post season last year was having to deal with more wedding planning. Cost me a month of saying "I'm watching the game, go do it yourself". Don't worry though, we're going on a cruise for our honeymoon, and it has internet in the rooms. I'll only miss the game on the wedding night.

QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 29, 2007 -> 08:56 PM)
The worst thing about the lack of a post season last year was having to deal with more wedding planning. Cost me a month of saying "I'm watching the game, go do it yourself". Don't worry though, we're going on a cruise for our honeymoon, and it has internet in the rooms. I'll only miss the game on the wedding night.

Haha. Funny that you mention that. I was actually on a cruise when we signed El Duque in 05, and had to log on pretty much every day to get updates on AJ and Iguchi possibly coming. It's expensive though.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 02:54 AM)
I think mine got lost. Stupid postal service.

I invited the following people with their date:

Jphat and Scott Podsednik

SSI and Greg Walker

Flash and Liriano

Santo/Dorf and Zambrano

Rangercal and Frank Thomas

Jimbo and Julian Wright

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 02:57 AM)
Haha. Funny that you mention that. I was actually on a cruise when we signed El Duque in 05, and had to log on pretty much every day to get updates on AJ and Iguchi possibly coming. It's expensive though.

Technology my friend. 40 dollars total for the seven days to have wireless internet in the room. Mrs. Fathom will be hanging out on the beach, and I'll be b****ing about Ozzie.

QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 29, 2007 -> 08:58 PM)

SSI and Greg Walker

Flash and Liriano

Santo/Dorf and Zambrano

Jimbo and Julian Wright

I got good news. Pods can't come so I get to take his Lisa! Score.

QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 29, 2007 -> 08:59 PM)
Technology my friend. 40 dollars total for the seven days to have wireless internet in the room. Mrs. Fathom will be hanging out on the beach, and I'll be b****ing about Ozzie.

LOL. Like I say, I hope she knows what she's getting into. I guess she would ahve to know by now though.

QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 29, 2007 -> 09:59 PM)

SSI and Greg Walker

Flash and Liriano

Santo/Dorf and Zambrano

Jimbo and Julian Wright

I am pretty safe then,

If I stay low and away Walker wont touch me. :P

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 03:03 AM)
I am pretty safe then,

If I stay low and away Walker wont touch me. :P

Well said....I was worried about a joke about him trying to pull everything, but that might be taken the wrong way.

QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 29, 2007 -> 08:59 PM)

SSI and Greg Walker

Flash and Liriano

Santo/Dorf and Zambrano

Jimbo and Julian Wright

We'll be there. :D

Where's JimH's invitation?

QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 29, 2007 -> 09:59 PM)

SSI and Greg Walker

Flash and Liriano

Santo/Dorf and Zambrano

Jimbo and Julian Wright

I don't want to find out why they REALLY call him the big hurt. Maybe I will just say no to this date. :o

Always nice to see BA do well, even if it was against B-Ham.

Erstad's 2 errors in CF, we can't have that type of defensive production out there in CF when the season starts, especially after what happened with Mack out there.