HAHA

Guest wsc425

WHAT are these:

You may be arrested for vagrancy if you do not have at least one dollar bill on your person.

You must contact the police before entering the city in an automobile.

The English language is not to be spoken.

THOSE are real funny laws I am spreadin them around......WISH they had a site like that for my state, NY

BE GOOD

Bighurt, I had an experience today in NY, Queens to be specific.

On my way to a Mets game with my Dad, my Dad and I got terribly lost. We decided to get to Shea via Queens Blvrd. (we are still new to the area especially Queens and get lost everytime we go to Shea, which is now 4 and counting). So we got all the way to the very end of Queens blvrd, in Jamaica. This neighborhood was, well, iffy. Then we go a little ways on Jamaica and try to get back towards Queens Blvrd. so we make a left turn and wind up in the fricken ghetto on some street called Rufus Brown Drive. 2 white people lost on Rufus Brown Drive drew a lot of attention. Then we got stuck on one way streets. Finally we just blew off the sign and got back on Jamaica and finally got to the Van Wick (sp?) and got to Shea...

what an adventure

Of course I do. I just dont see why its illegal... :D

Whats with the English language one? Sounds like a rule from my Spanish class.

Someday, Im gonna go around and do all these things and see if anyone cares. If I was a cop and I caught someone fishing from a giraffes neck Id be like whatever...

Heck yeah! Im a three time criminal! Ive cussed on the boardwalk, me and my friends have driven by the same spot on the Beach twice in half an hour and Ive also ridden on the handlebars of a bike.

I also saw some of the sex laws. No sex with lights on, or in a position other than missionary (that sucks), no premarital sex and no blow jobs or anal sex (that first one really sucks)...

Who the hell makes these laws? Some Virginia city says no colored people may be outside or inside the city limits after 7 PM. If he cant be outside, doesnt that mean he cant be anywhere? WTF? And another says its legal for a man to beat his wife on the courthouse steps before 8 PM. There are some other really dumb ones too...

Thanks champ. This stuff is great. Here are some things I found funny.

Florida prohibits sexual relations with porcupines.

I was in Florida for a week, and Im sure I farted atleast once after 6 PM on Thursday. Oops.

I also showered naked in Florida. What kind of moron wouldnt?

Im sure I almost never had atleast a dollar on me when I lived in Illinois.

Persons classified as ugly cant walk down a SF street. Im sure that just makes some people feel like peaches!

Well Minny does allow blowjobs. One good thing about that state. Unfortunately I cant cross state lines with a duck on my head. I mean come on! I was just dying to do that.

New Yorks penalty for jumping off a building is death. Well Im gonna be dead anyways! Duh!

I rode in a NY elevator. And I dont think I remained quiet and folded my hands while looking at the door.

Yeah. We have definitely put some moronic people in charge in this country...

Thanks champ. This stuff is great. Here are some things I found funny.

Florida prohibits sexual relations with porcupines.

I was in Florida for a week, and Im sure I farted atleast once after 6 PM on Thursday. Oops.

I also showered naked in Florida. What kind of moron wouldnt?

Im sure I almost never had atleast a dollar on me when I lived in Illinois.

Persons classified as ugly cant walk down a SF street. Im sure that just makes some people feel like peaches!

Well Minny does allow blowjobs. One good thing about that state. Unfortunately I cant cross state lines with a duck on my head. I mean come on! I was just dying to do that.

New Yorks penalty for jumping off a building is death. Well Im gonna be dead anyways! Duh!

I rode in a NY elevator. And I dont think I remained quiet and folded my hands while looking at the door.

Yeah. We have definitely put some moronic people in charge in this country...

What the hell?

What's living if you can't cross the Minnesota state line with a duck on your head, or fishing on a giraffe's neck? I mean COME ON! Jeezus

:D

ME either usally if it's crowrded I kick and tap people and they have no idea who it is.......AND if its not crowded talk in a "normal" conversation.....IF I am bymyself I lay on the floor untill my level comes

BE GOOD son's and co.

I remember a few years ago, a guy dressed up as a Pirate and jumped off of the World Trade Center, he hit a flag pole and was dicapatated...now tell me why the hell someone would choose to die this way.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I remember a few years ago, a guy dressed up as a Pirate and jumped off of the World Trade Center, he hit a flag pole and was dicapatated...now tell me why the hell someone would choose to die this way.

because they dont have to clean up the mess????? :huh: :D