VASC sure has it together

Winning Ugly

You know what I forgot about until I read that.

Why didn't we sign Jon Lieber? We would have paid a little bit for him this year, just to sit on the bench, and then we could have him next year fully recovered from his elbow surgery.

I'm very glad the Cubs don't have him anymore though. If they had him next year, fully recovered, their rotation would be flat out sickening.....Wood, Prior, Lieber, Clement, Zambrano....ugh.

Last night they went into a discussion if the Phillies were going to catch the Braves. I suppose our division is so bad they choose not to even cover it, oh well, I guess to a degree you can't blame them.

I think they want to keep us guessing as to what they say and whch program they say it on. Last night at the end of BBTN they showed ELo and were praising him and then said , "Don't look now, but the Sox are only 4 1/2 out." Harold Reynolds then piped up with, " Loaiza should be the all-star game starter." They surprise you once in awhile.

Last night they went into a discussion if the Phillies were going to catch the Braves. I suppose our division is so bad they choose not to even cover it, oh well, I guess to a degree you can't blame them.

They talk about the AL central a good amount on baseball tonight and how whether or not the sox are out of it and if they should trade colon, etc