Opening Day: White Sox vs. Indians, 4/2/07 (L)

Steve9347

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 2, 2007 -> 12:06 PM)
He's at 94-95 according to the gun a the park which MLB uses. That's up near where Jenks usually is

That same gun has Sabathia throwing 93-96, which sounds about right.

Edited by WCSox

QUOTE(zenryan @ Apr 2, 2007 -> 02:09 PM)
yet you think Jose is a better option?

oh sweet jesus. Garland sucked this ST, so did Mark outside of his last outing, and so did Vaz and the rest. So really why are you so f***ing worried about Jose pitching game one. Did you really want garland and his shoulder stiffness to start. Come on now.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 2, 2007 -> 01:10 PM)
Due to the radar guns being off, I reserve the right to change my opinion about anything I've said about Contreras or Masset.

Haha. Come on fathom. You know you can't trust comcast's gun ever. It's not just today. It sucks cause we never get a true reading.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 2, 2007 -> 07:11 PM)
Haha. Come on fathom. You know you can't trust comcast's gun ever. It's not just today. It sucks cause we never get a true reading.

I thought it was more accurate due to how the hitter's were reacting towards the pitch.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 2, 2007 -> 12:11 PM)
contreras's ERA changed to 72 because i think they officially changed the uribe error to ah it for hafner

It was a hit and an error on the throw that allowed Hafner to 2nd. Because Blake came around to score after Hafner, Hafner would have scored either way, so it was ruled an earned run.

Aardsma is up in the pen. Woot, we can see how many guys we can get with ERA's over 20.