Buying a Car on eBay

SoxFanForever

Don't know what to look out for but I've done it and had a great experience. Bought a '97 Jeep Wrangler. Paid about $500 bucks for shipping. A huge truck came within the week and had a b**** of a time driving through those small sidestreets but brought it to our front step anyway. The car was in great shape and I drove it for about 3 years unitl I resold it.

Ok, just kinda curious. I have this one guy who wants to sell me a 94 Supra TT for around $4 grand and I am just a little cautious he is selling it so cheap. Problem is I cant really inspect it since he is in Oregon and i'm here in Illinois. Although the CarFax and photos look clean and he is willing to do it through eBay buyer protection.

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Apr 3, 2007 -> 08:28 PM)
a friend of mine has bought a bunch. normally he flies out there, inspects the car in person before paying and drives it home.

that is unless, you want to buy my '96 Corolla with 130k miles?

Haha, no thanks. I actually got rid of my '95 Corolla with 230k Miles on it back in May of last year when I bought my RSX. I was just looking for a fun summer driver for cheap when I found this guy selling the Supra for cheap.