White Sox vs. Indians, 4/4/07 (L)

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 01:40 PM)
Any chance the pitchers are just getting tight between warm-ups. Garland came right from the pen to start after that everyone has had a long break.

Martinez, hit first and third two out. Was ahead 1-2 why can we not put guys away, Jesus.

Nice play by Uribe. After the three run homer, Westbrook threw 6 pitches a ball didn't leave the infield.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 11:41 AM)
I truly have no confidence in this team this year. There is just no way we can consistently handle the Indians offense over the course of the season. I shudder to think about what will happen to Danks against these guys.

Everything is right over the middle.

your kidding right? Its only the 1st 2 games of the season. Our pitchers are making a TON of mistakes, and Cleveland hitters arent missing them

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 01:44 PM)
your kidding right? Its only the 1st 2 games of the season. Our pitchers are making a TON of mistakes, and Cleveland hitters arent missing them

They need to stop making the mistakes!

:ph34r:

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 12:42 PM)
Lack of stuff you think? Like we mentioned, Garland is saying the same things to start this year as he did last year at the beginning. I think we all know how well that started.

Well, I don't know about lack of stuff. I think it's more of a lack of any and all control. So when they try to throw a quality strike it misses either over the heart of the plate and gets rocked or way inside/outside and then they have to come inside on bad counts and are just getting clobbered. Both Jose and Jon better find that control soon.

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 11:43 AM)
this is some of the worst pitching ive seen in a while.

I agree, its been horrific so far to start the season, no doubt. It has to pick up quick, or we could find ourselves in quite a hole early this season.

I was expecting a "stretch" from Hawk there :huh: lol

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 01:43 PM)
A bunch of babies here in this thread

That may be true too, but even though there's still a whole lot of time left in this game, we could end up being 2.5 games out of first already, obviously there's still a lot of time left but Minnesota game back last night to get one of their traditional win by one wins.

Edited by WilliamTell

QUOTE(Hideaway Lights @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 11:47 AM)
remember that 8-19 start to the 2001 season guys?

I have a baaaaaaaaaad feeling about this

If i recall correctly, we started 0-4 last year. Lets not jump to conclusions

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 12:35 PM)
If you throw a 0-2 pitch or 1-2 pitch down the cock and it gets rocked, your ass better be running foul poles after the game. How dumb is that.

Yes that is really dumb, who or what is that from? :hawk: Sorry I could'nt resist