White Sox vs. Indians, 4/4/07 (L)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 02:24 PM)
So, am I correct in saying that Molina has the only RBI on the sox on anything other than a home run so far this year?

I just mentioned something similar, but yes. I had forgotten about that.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 01:25 PM)
Looking forward to a big year from Iguchi. He was always so much better when he didn't have to protect the runner.

He just makes better contact too. He either misses the ball entirely, or laces it somewhere, rather than just fighting it off to right every at-bat.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 02:21 PM)
I have another fun stat that related to this point. Scott Podsednik struck out looking 47 times last season, in his ENTIRE CAREER Juan Pierre has struck out a total of 46 times looking.

Juan Pierre has only struck out more than 50 times once in his entire career. Other than 2002 - his final year with the Rockies - the most times he has struck out in one year is 45.

Podspwned

Iguchi homers to tie it! As good as that is, i have a feeling hes gonna hit about 10-12 more HRs this year and hit about 20 points lower, hopefully the latter isnt the case.

and then Juan swings away at 2-0...anyone wanna play over/under on Uribe eclipsing his walk total of 13 from last year, this year?

thanks iguchi, boy if we could just somehow get pods off the field and play mack/BA more with erstad in left, this offense would be so much more well rounded. I've definelty bashed erstad a few times, but hell if he's decently healthy he is fine, and that just leaves prancer.. and for gods sake, our pitching has a LONG way to go. Vasquez i'm actually thinking will look fine, at least he made bats miss later in spring.

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 4, 2007 -> 07:26 PM)
Iguchi homers to tie it! As good as that is, i have a feeling hes gonna hit about 10-12 more HRs this year and hit about 20 points lower, hopefully the latter isnt the case.

I'll gladly take the tradeoff.