Time-Warner Extra Bases

Texsox

If we win 2 of 3 from Minny I'm going to jump in and probably, maybe buy my digital cable companie's mlb package. Does anyone have the time-warner mlb package? Are some games blacked out? According to TVGuide online, all the games are shown on my local cable. Before I drop the $150 for the rest of the season, I want to make certain I'm not going to get screwed by having things like Saturday's game vs ScRubs blacked out like on mlb.com

Would prefer to not watch the games in a 4x4 box in the corner of my monitor.

if you are just trying to get the sox games.... i got a directtv sat. dish from best buy for $25. then when i called to start it, i gave them a chicagoland address of a relative. then i told them that i wanted my local (chicago) networks. i pay by electronic banking. i get all the bears and sox games without having to pay a couple hundred bucks for a season ticket. also, you dont want to hook this sat. receiver to a phone line. ;)

if you are just trying to get the sox games.... i got a directtv sat. dish from best buy for $25. then when i called to start it, i gave them a chicagoland address of a relative. then i told them that i wanted my local (chicago) networks. i pay by electronic banking. i get all the bears and sox games without having to pay a couple hundred bucks for a season ticket. also, you dont want to hook this sat. receiver to a phone line. ;)

Damn, thats a hell of an idea.