White Sox vs. Indians, 4/5/07 (W)

QUOTE(Wanne @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 01:48 PM)
that was complete crap! Ball was right there for a strike...then he has to come back 3-1 instead of 2-2...gone.

It certainly looked more like a strike than the one that was at Iguchi's eyes and was called a strike.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will everybody calm the hell down already about Buehrle? We won't know anything until later so quit speculating!

And PLEASE give those of us depending on you for the game play-by-play some explanation besides "s***!" Or "Dammit!"

Thank you.

QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 01:49 PM)
So like, just on the meat of the arm? Miss a start? or DL? are they saying anything?

Well, the second he was hit everybody knew he was done. I guess he just started walking off the field as soon as he was hit, didn't even go for the ball. To me, that sounds like he knew it was broken right away.

QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 11:49 AM)
So like, just on the meat of the arm? Miss a start? or DL? are they saying anything?

X-Rays being taken right now.

Buehrle would have to pull some magic not to miss at least a start as deep as that bruise was, if that's all it was.

honestly i think Masset's done a great job so far, i dont wanna jinx him or anything but considering the pressure that he's had to come in under he's done pretty damn well. Now if Danks pans out I'd say we came out looking good from that trade

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 01:50 PM)
Well, the second he was hit everybody knew he was done. I guess he just started walking off the field as soon as he was hit, didn't even go for the ball. To me, that sounds like he knew it was broken right away.

Its cold as a mofo out there right now, EVERYTHING feels broken if you get hit with a ball in that weather. They wont be able to tell until he gets inside.