White Sox vs. Indians, 4/5/07 (W)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 02:11 PM)
And seriously, Pods is playing because....

So wait... from what I understand, Pods is playing well today (1/1 with a walk, stolen base and run scored). Why the hell are you complaining about him playing?

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 02:13 PM)
Well F**K

i've always wondered about this... why not just bring in a starter and change his next start date? if they're really that inflexible then its kinda sad isnt it?

QUOTE(Reddy @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 07:14 PM)
i've always wondered about this... why not just bring in a starter and change his next start date? if they're really that inflexible then its kinda sad isnt it?

Routines, throwing in between starts, game preparation.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 12:10 PM)
Singleton just sounds like he is reading still. I still think in a few years more time, he will be a pretty dang good announcer. He sounds much more comfortable, and I like how he won't let Farmer off the hook if he gets him on something. He also seems to know Farmer is a jerk and plays on that.

A few years time? That's a joke. Third largest market in the country and the best the defending world champs could do is someone with no experience paired with a fair (at best) color analyst?

Because in theory, why the hell would you put 2 lefties at 1 and 2 against a lefty? What rationale does that go by?

And define 'well'....we have one f***ing hit, I'm not gonna say ANYONE is playing 'well' in this game against the overpowering Sowers!!!

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 12:14 PM)
When is the next time we would need to use 5 starters? Done we have a bunch of days off coming up here?

Our next offday is on the 12th. Another one follows it up on the 16th. We have 6 games after today between now and our next offday.

Edited by Balta1701