White Sox vs. Indians, 4/5/07 (W)

QUOTE(joeynach @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 08:35 PM)
Yes sir I remember cuz we threw a fit on the board cuz we knew the numbers and knew Michaels dominated LHP and Ozzie said he didn't know that until after we lost the game and it was brought to his attention.

That game 3 last year reminded me of yesterday's game a lot. The last two years, the 3rd game of the season vs Indians were both heartbreaking defeats.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 03:36 PM)
2,3,4 due up.

This is the situation we want.

Although I HATE bobby going into another inning when its freezing outside.

I like the fact we sandwhich PK in between Erstad (Lefty) and Thome (Lefty) so they can just bring in a LOOGY and get 3 quick easy outs. At least PK hits lefties very well.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 03:36 PM)
You can bet we're going to see some 'hero' swings. Hopefully not from Erstad, though...

Maybe they can surprise us. keep the swings compact and pick a pitch to drive instead of swinging from their heels from pitch one.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 03:36 PM)
You started the crap. Let it be. Rock barely ever complains about anything. Now shut the f up.

It's a known fact that the vast majority of this board complains about Ozzie keeping pitchers in too long. I never actually looked at the person who said it, just picked 1 of the 4 posts that were b****ing about it.

I wasn't aware anything was "started" and well, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, don't comment on things you aren't apart of, k? thanks.

Edited by Maverick0984

QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a none fact that the vast majority of this board complains about Ozzie keeping pitchers in too long. I never actually looked at the person who said it, just picked 1 of the 4 posts that were b****ing about it.

I wasn't aware anything was "started" and well, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, don't comment on things you aren't apart of, k? thanks.

You blamed the wrong person and you have no idea what you are talking about. Go away ya little gnat.

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 03:40 PM)
5 more feet maybe?

Paulie K's swinging.

3 f***ing hits, and our guys are going for the fence late in the game. Back to the Grind is a smoke and mirrors campaign.

Low and Away and let the magic happen.