SOX FIRESALE BY JUNE

JERMAINEDYE4MVP

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JERMAINEDYE4MVP @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 12:38 AM)
FACT! I REALLY DON'T THINK THIS TEAM IS GOING TO BE ANY GOOD THIS SEASON AND I BELIEVE THAT KW WILL TRY AND TRADE DYE, BUEHRLE, IGUCHI, THOME, CREDE, AND EVEN KONERKO BEFORE THE DEADLINE KIND OF LIKE THE MARLINS DID AND PICK UP YOUNG TALENT.

DISCUSS.

StopPostingCat.jpg

FACT! I REALLY DON'T THINK THIS TEAM IS GOING TO BE ANY GOOD THIS SEASON AND I BELIEVE THAT KW WILL TRY AND TRADE DYE, BUEHRLE, IGUCHI, THOME, CREDE, AND EVEN KONERKO BEFORE THE DEADLINE KIND OF LIKE THE MARLINS DID AND PICK UP YOUNG TALENT.

DISCUSS.

dude stfu, why would we trade thome and konerko.... 2 games are youre done... you sound like a Cubs fan.

DISCUSS.

I CAN'T DISCUSS WITH YOU YELLING AT ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

I think you should take this thread and stick it in your back pocket until AT LEAST the end of May. Then, if the Sox are SuXor...you can start this thread again. Last I checked 160 > 2.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 09:34 AM)
Boy, it is times like this I was made a moderator. I would use the ban-o-meter machine.

Now see its people like this that make my job fun. Who needs a banning when Soxtalk is a self-policing machine? Let everyone take out their frustrations on the 16 year old with a great imagination and everyone wins :D

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 10:05 AM)
Now see its people like this that make my job fun. Who needs a banning when Soxtalk is a self-policing machine? Let everyone take out their frustrations on the 16 year old with a great imagination and everyone wins :D

I think you're just being lazy. :ph34r: :lol:

poop i say poop

put it in your mouth and chew it up!!!

poop i say!!! poop!!!!

the great smelly brown stuff!

it just gets flushed from time to time....

but dont you know friend of mine....

protine and carbs to go around for all...

but you need so much s***..... you live under the andy gump capitol of the world.... other wise known as wregly.

You know, I actually was half expecting there to be something intelligent in this thread worth discussing when I stepped into it. I mean, at least some deal suggestions that make sense, like Buehrle to the Mets or Dye to the Dodgers. Little did I know...

And by the way folks...Jim Thome still has a complete no trade clause, no matter how many people forget about it.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 10:39 AM)
We sucked these first two games. Sucked! Sucked! Sucked!

But are we really backing up the truck on day 3?

"we" are not backing up the truck. TROLL WITH A CAPITAL T is backing up his truck, and we all have to listen to the incessant beep-beep-beep.

I ATE DONUGHTS AND NOW NEED TO GET SOME OF THE ENERGY OUT BY SCREAMING

ALSO I KNOW THE TRADE THE SOX SHOULD DO:

WHITE SOX TRADE:

JOE CREDE

JIM THOME

PAUL KONERKO

MARK BUERHLE

JERMAINE DYE

FLORIDA MARLINS TRADE:

MIGUEL CABRERA

HANLEY RAMIREZ

SCOTT OLSEN

ANIBEL SANCHEZ

MIKE JACOBS

THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE MARLINS CAN REFUSE THIS DEAL. ALL OF THOSE YOUNG PLAYERS ARE WORTHLESS TO THEIR FRANCHISE WHEN THEY GET THE PLAYOFFS THEY NEED SOME VETS WHO HAVE BEEN THERE AND WON A CHAMPIONSHIP. THE SOX ARE TRADING 4 WORLD SERIES RINGS FOR 0, MAYBE THEY WILL THROW IN A GUY LIKE JOSH JOHNSON.

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 11:01 AM)
I ATE DONUGHTS AND NOW NEED TO GET SOME OF THE ENERGY OUT BY SCREAMING

ALSO I KNOW THE TRADE THE SOX SHOULD DO:

WHITE SOX TRADE:

JOE CREDE

JIM THOME

PAUL KONERKO

MARK BUERHLE

JERMAINE DYE

FLORIDA MARLINS TRADE:

MIGUEL CABRERA

HANLEY RAMIREZ

SCOTT OLSEN

ANIBEL SANCHEZ

MIKE JACOBS

THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE MARLINS CAN REFUSE THIS DEAL. ALL OF THOSE YOUNG PLAYERS ARE WORTHLESS TO THEIR FRANCHISE WHEN THEY GET THE PLAYOFFS THEY NEED SOME VETS WHO HAVE BEEN THERE AND WON A CHAMPIONSHIP. THE SOX ARE TRADING 4 WORLD SERIES RINGS FOR 0, MAYBE THEY WILL THROW IN A GUY LIKE JOSH JOHNSON.

HEY BUDDY CABRERA WAS ON THE 2003 CHAMPS SO IT'S 4 RINGS FOR 1!!!! CABRERA WAS A GREAT PLAYOFF OUTFIELDERS THAT YEAR.

MARLINS FOR PROBABLY MAKE THIS TRADE FOR THESE GUYS CUZ THEY AVERAGE 150 HITS A GAME AND THEY ARE A GREAT PLAYOFF PLAYER!!!

DON' BELIEVE ME?? PRINCETON UNIVERSITY GRADUATE!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(The Critic @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 11:10 AM)
HEY BUDDY CABRERA WAS ON THE 2003 CHAMPS SO IT'S 4 RINGS FOR 1!!!! CABRERA WAS A GREAT PLAYOFF OUTFIELDERS THAT YEAR.

MARLINS FOR PROBABLY MAKE THIS TRADE FOR THESE GUYS CUZ THEY AVERAGE 150 HITS A GAME AND THEY ARE A GREAT PLAYOFF PLAYER!!!

DON' BELIEVE ME?? PRINCETON UNIVERSITY GRADUATE!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't Sanchez and Johnson ailing?

By the way, is Borchard still with the Marlins? Maybe they'll send Olivo back too. :-)