Sox vs Twinkies Game Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So does Gordon lose the game tonight?  f***ing defense.  Between Rios and Frank not being able to play a turf bounce, the D f***ed Jon Garland good tonight.

dont be so pessimistic, we got the top of the order coming up next inning, hopefully we can get out of the 8th without any runs

dont be so pessimistic, we got the top of the order coming up next inning, hopefully we can get out of the 8th without any runs

The game should be 5-3. Once again we shot ourselves in the foot. Plus we have like 2 hits since the 4th inning. Yea I'd call it pessimistic.

Wait a sec. Why the hell did Manuel use Dorn to PH for Rios?! He has Maggs on the bench! HELLO!!!!! Instead he uses guy below the Mendoza line. Brilliant. If Manuel hasnt got a greater plan in store for Maggs today, hes got to be fired. This is one of the stupidest things hes ever done! :angry: :fyou :fyou :angry:

Wait a sec. Why the hell did Manuel use Dorn to PH for Rios?! He has Maggs on the bench! HELLO!!!!! Instead he uses guy below the Mendoza line. Brilliant. If Manuel hasnt got a greater plan in store for Maggs today, hes got to be fired. This is one of the stupidest things hes ever done! :angry:  :fyou  :fyou  :angry:

he pinch hit him for daubach an inning back

Wait a sec. Why the hell did Manuel use Dorn to PH for Rios?! He has Maggs on the bench! HELLO!!!!! Instead he uses guy below the Mendoza line. Brilliant. If Manuel hasnt got a greater plan in store for Maggs today, hes got to be fired. This is one of the stupidest things hes ever done! :angry:  :fyou  :fyou  :angry:

Because he already used Maggs to PH for Daubach like 3 hitters ago? :bang

The game should be 5-3.  Once again we shot ourselves in the foot.  Plus we have like 2 hits since the 4th inning.  Yea I'd call it pessimistic.

We have no killer instinct even when we play semi-good.

No lead is safe with us...Rios is just horrible. Did you see him and Jimenex try to throw Rivas out from 1st? Ugggglllllyyyyyy.

Umm on MLB it says Maggs pinch hit for Daubach and got a hit. Wasn't watching at the time so don't know what actually happened.

Yea because Maggs already pinch=hit and not a bad move because Rowand has better Defense.

No lead is safe with us...Rios is just horrible.  Did you see him and Jimenex try to throw Rivas out from 1st?  Ugggglllllyyyyyy.

The defense has been a joke all around during both of these games. I got a big laugh in the Twins announcers thread when I read that they were ignorant enough to say we had a good defensive team.

No lead is safe with us...Rios is just horrible.  Did you see him and Jimenex try to throw Rivas out from 1st?  Ugggglllllyyyyyy.

The defense has been a joke all around during both of these games. I got a big laugh in the Twins announcers thread when I read that they were ignorant enough to say we had a good defensive team.

Yeah....but did you see that relay throw? They managed to make such mediocrities as Lee and Valentin throw in Wriggley look absolutely on the money in comparison...

I do agree that Sox defense is better than it was in 99-2001. It's just that we aren't hitting worth a damn and it looks worse than it is. We've actually improved...just don't let Rios and Daubach play OF ever again, lol

Speaking of lack of running....Jimenez ONCE AGAIN f***ed up reading the pitch and is forced to stay at 3rd....how many times already this prick has done this?