Sox vs Twinkies Game Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the second time today DJs failed to score from second on a base hit. Is he just slow, or is he stupid?

He is faster than Jose and Lee...and yet both of them would have scored before Mohr even touched the ball...does that answer your question?

I am exaggerating, but not really.

OMG HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS HAPPENED IN THE PAST TWO GAMES? WE ARE SO f***ING HOPLESS :fyou :fyou :fyou

AND ITS THE SAME STORY, OVER AND OVER. RUNNERS IN SCORING POSITION, LESS THAN 2 OUTS, AND THEY f***ING WHIFF.

THATS WHITE SOX BASEBALL FOR YOU :fyou :fyou

He is faster than Jose and Lee...and yet both of them would have scored before Mohr even touched the ball...does that answer your question?

I am exaggerating, but not really.

It was a blooper. Was he being careful or something? Or did he just have his lazy head jammed up his rear?

All Lee had to do was hit the ball in the air someplace in the OF. What the heck is wrong with this guy. Where is this going to RF he bragged about earlier. He wants the grand slam homer all the time. And thenm Jose goes after the first pitch geez...

Moron to the Nth degree. Loaded, and CLee goes swinging for the 4 run variety

Me and baggio were flamed when suggsting that the way Carlos overswings with bases loaded/RISP will come back to hunt us...how many has it already? For the amount of chances he's had, he should have 60 RBIs.

How hard is it to bring the runner in with 1 out and bases loaded? You don't even need a hit...Of course DJ didn't help and neither did Jose.

No one wants Jimenez, hence the reason we end up with this retread blockhead. WE have got LOADS of no common sense players on this team. DJ said it best...these arent rocket hits, these are hits you should be able to advance on. 3 straight hits, and you cant get a run?? WTF?

Me and baggio were flamed when suggsting that the way Carlos overswings with bases loaded/RISP will come back to hunt us...how many has it already?  For the amount of chances he's had, he should have 60 RBIs.

How hard is it to bring the runner in with 1 out and bases loaded?  You don't even need a hit...Of course DJ didn't help and neither did Jose.

Right before Jose hit his 3 run HR they flashed that stat that Jose had brought home a runner on 3rd with less than 2 outs only twice in ten chances this year.

Thank goodness for having Flash available. I was afraid Billy Heartattack was coming in...

I still can't get over Carlos Lee and his over swinging all the time. It wasn't that long ago he said he was going to hit to RF more and he never does. All he wants is the homer. It just had to be in the air to the OF and that's all. We would have won the game now.