White Sox vs. Twins, 4/7/07 (W)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(max power @ Apr 6, 2007 -> 07:27 AM)
I have a good feeling about javy tomorrow for some reason.

Crap, I meant today. I haven't been to sleep yet? So do I edit that or not?

Check it out, it was a prediction right?

Edited by max power

Call me an optimist but I'm looking forward to Javy. He's always, IMO, been this/close to tweaking that one thing that will make him awesome. He has great stuff.

If Javy has a great year, I'd say things are looking good for us.

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Apr 7, 2007 -> 07:51 AM)
Call me an optimist but I'm looking forward to Javy. He's always, IMO, been this/close to tweaking that one thing that will make him awesome. He has great stuff.

If Javy has a great year, I'd say things are looking good for us.

Its going to be so cold, Vazquez should bust everyone in all day long. Give everyone the bees. It can really hurt batting on a day like today, Vazquez needs to use the elements to his advantage. Throw hard and in and he should put up good numbers today.

Yeah.

For out-of-towners, this could be a problem. (for me).

They have 3 games on fox I believe, sox being one of them, meaning the mets vs. braves are gonna be shown here in florida, and not the white sox... Damn.

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Apr 7, 2007 -> 12:09 PM)
Any chance of this one getting called due to weather?

I love it when its about 32 degrees below the average and feels like its 50 degrees below the average.

I say they should man up and play ball. It's not snowing.. it's sure cold, but hell, the games have to get played some time.

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Apr 7, 2007 -> 11:04 AM)
Ironically it's colder right now than it was last night had they played the game. It is chilly, 20s.

But who cares! I'm goin anyway!

I'm willing to believe the cold would have been tolerable if not for the worn out bullpen.

So I assume then that Anderson will get his first start of the year in Oakland vs Harden. Ozzie wants to stack the lineup with lefties for Santana tomorrow and Anderson is going to have to play eventually so I'd say game 6, on the road vs one of the toughest pitchers in baseball is a good time to get Anderson into the lineup.