HAVE ya ever heard of:

Be Good

GETTING blisters from riding a bike: YESTERDAY for the 1st time in almost a yr I rode my bike, at Long Beach with family and friends, about 12 miles, felt great since it was the 1st 90 degree day of the yr here in NY, anyways back on to topic: I got blisters from riding my bike, I presumme because I havent ride my bike in almost a yr is why I got 2 blisters (dam that s*** hurts a lot)

BE GOOD folks

GETTING blisters from riding a bike: YESTERDAY for the 1st time in almost  a yr I rode my bike, at Long Beach with family and friends, about 12 miles, felt great since it was the 1st 90 degree day of the yr here in NY, anyways back on to topic: I got blisters from riding my bike, I presumme because I havent ride my bike in almost a yr is why I got 2 blisters (dam that s*** hurts a lot)

BE GOOD folks

are you talking about between your thumb and your index finger? because i've had that happen before. also from golfing and baseball.

GETTING blisters from riding a bike: YESTERDAY for the 1st time in almost  a yr I rode my bike, at Long Beach with family and friends, about 12 miles, felt great since it was the 1st 90 degree day of the yr here in NY, anyways back on to topic: I got blisters from riding my bike, I presumme because I havent ride my bike in almost a yr is why I got 2 blisters (dam that s*** hurts a lot)

BE GOOD folks

are you talking about between your thumb and your index finger? because i've had that happen before. also from golfing and baseball.

NOPEY, on the side of my thumb near my index finger, below the part where the thumb bends, is that clear :huh:

BE GOOD spiffy

BE GOOD folks

NOPEY, on the side of my thumb near my index finger, below the part where the thumb bends, is that clear :huh:

BE GOOD spiffy

yeh i know what you mean, you'll get it cause of those circular flaps on the insides of handle bars rub up against your hand.

BE GOOD folks

Are you sure they are from your bike? Weren't you the one that posted the masturbation thread?

BE GOOD folks

Are you sure they are from your bike? Weren't you the one that posted the masturbation thread?

LOL, yes I was and I stated I didnt masterbate at all, I dont find pleasure from it, ya thinkin of wsc

BE GOOD

BE GOOD folks

LOL, yes I was and I stated I didnt masterbate at all, I dont find pleasure from it, ya thinkin of wsc

BE GOOD

Hard to tell you two apart. Sometimes I think you both may share the same brain. ;)

I got 2 blisters from golfing.

If they are on your hands you need to look at your grip. You may be regripping at some point in your swing, probably at the top. It may also be that your grips need replaceing and you are holding too tight.

No, chained up in the basement.

"Put the lotion in the basket!"

I believe the line is:

Bill: "It puts the lotion in the basket"

Girl: "No, they'll catch you, you bastard" (or something to that affect"

Bill: "It puts the f***ing lotion in the basket"

BE GOOD folks

BE GOOD

Hard to tell you two apart. Sometimes I think you both may share the same brain. ;)

IT happens :lol: