Good acting by AJ?

DrunkBomber

QUOTE(ScottyDo @ Apr 7, 2007 -> 09:25 AM)
Balance is absolutely correct. The PTI segment only showed the straight-on replay in which it looks pretty obvious that that ball didn't hit AJ, but on the side view the ball definitely changes trajectory at the exact point of AJ's back arm, which you can't even see on the head-on view. It definitely hit him, Wilbon's just a huge Cubtard. I forgive him though.

I thought Wilbon was a Sox fan which would explain part of the reason they put it on PTI besides the obvious AJ angle.

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 7, 2007 -> 09:24 PM)
I thought Wilbon was a Sox fan which would explain part of the reason they put it on PTI besides the obvious AJ angle.

Wilbon claims he's a Sox fan when it's convenient. I.E. when they win the world series.

QUOTE(ScottyDo @ Apr 8, 2007 -> 01:08 AM)
Wilbon claims he's a Sox fan when it's convenient. I.E. when they win the world series.

no he doesnt, he always claims to be a Cubs fan, just says he will root for the whitesox if the cubs are out of it because they are a Chicago team. Overall for a Cubs fan Wilbon appreciates the sox pretty well. And neither of them really made AJ seem like a villain and from that angle and when I watched it on TV I didnt think it him either.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 02:32 PM)
Greeny from Mike & Mike has us going to the playoffs, im not sure if its through wildcard or division but playoffs is playoffs.

He had us as a wildcard. and you're right, recent history proves that wildcard berths are as good as any other berths.