madux, johnson, schilling

soxfan420

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

me thinks the scrubs are stuck with hudley.. he couldnt crawl his way out of a wet paper bag with both ends cut off right about now...........

Problem is,the sCrUBs just acquired Damian Miller for prospects.So where is Todd the Wad playing next year??

Please,God,NOT ON THE SOUTH SIDE!!:D

Guest hotsoxchick1

he will be playing in the clubhouse.....or sleeping in it during games which ever suites him at the time....lol.. unless they find a sucker (kw) to take on todd they are stuck with him...........or at least his money .......

Originally posted by f***REINSDORF
Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

me thinks the scrubs are stuck with hudley.. he couldnt crawl his way out of a wet paper bag with both ends cut off right about now...........

Thats the one time having a cheap owner will bail us out. We typically won't ever have to worry about picking up someone elses expensive, overpaid bum. I would take Hundley on the bench if we could pay him the minimum though.

Problem is,the sCrUBs just acquired Damian Miller for prospects.So where is Todd the Wad playing next year??

Please,God,NOT ON THE SOUTH SIDE!!:D