FUCK YOU BILLY KOCH

witesoxfan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF s***!  THROW THE BALL HARDER THEN 91 MPH AND YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE DECENT!

:fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou

s***TO, once I saw this thread before I even read it I knew we lost after reading the subject

Billy Koch you suck go back to Oakland :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

maybe if you spent time not f***ing ripping on the twins you would not be such a piece of s*** pitcher  :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

kind of ironic how things work out.... i hope he feels like an ikiot new.

Karma's a b****....and that's life

However, what we are forgetting is that somehow, someway, the Twins will get their payback for being a bunch of little punk-ass pieces of s***.

Maybe we'll trade Billy Koch this season, and the Twins will trade for him next season? :D

Also....

:fyou Billy Koch :fyou Minnesota Twinkies

Indy, you are right. That trade hurts. De ja vu all over again. First the Pirates fleece KW, and then the A's. I've avoided saying this so far, always hoping that Koch will revert to his earlier abilities, but it ain't gonna happen. And then we give him $6 MM for next year,so we have a real dilemma. If he is hurt, put him on the DL.

BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF s***!  THROW THE BALL HARDER THEN 91 MPH AND YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE DECENT!

:fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou

don't hold back your feelings, let them out

don't hold back your feelings, let them out

I think I just did.

Or did I? Maybe I should do that again?

In that case...

BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF s***! THROW THE BALL HARDER THEN 91 MPH AND YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE DECENT!

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

:D

Koch is such a disaster.

Like you said, it's the Ritchie deal all over again.

He is a joke.

Sad, but so true!!! It seems as if EVERYTHING KW touches turns into stone. I guess the kharma surrounding KW is all bad!!! I'm beginning to see what HSC has been talking about all this time.

:fyou KW!!!

Koch is such a disaster.

He is a joke.

Sad, but so true!!! It seems as if EVERYTHING KW touches turns into stone. I guess the kharma surrounding KW is all bad!!! I'm beginning to see what HSC has been talking about all this time.

HSC doesn't know anything. Do not give into her frequent posts like it means she is knowledgeable. She isn't anymore than you. She is the most opinionated person I have seen on a message board. Check her stats out on here. She posts 50 times more than anyone else. ;)

Indy, you are right.  That trade hurts.  De ja vu all over again.  First the Pirates fleece KW, and then the A's.  I've avoided saying this so far, always hoping that Koch will revert to his earlier abilities, but it ain't gonna happen.  And then we give him $6 MM for next year,so we have a real dilemma.  If he is hurt, put him on the DL.

Neal Cotts will hopefully keep this deal from reaching Todd Ritchie status. Losing Joe Valentine doesn't help matters, however. Perhaps Koch can be moved for something decent in return (even if before next season) and in 2-3 years Cotts can make us forget all about Billy.

Koch is such a disaster.

He is a joke.

HSC doesn't know anything. Do not give into her frequent posts like it means she is knowledgeable. She isn't anymore than you. She is the most opinionated person I have seen on a message board. Check her stats out on here. She posts 50 times more than anyone else. ;)

It's amazing. Marte gives up two runs, both inherited runners, that by the way, don't count on his era, and you're pissed at Koch. Another who doesn't understand the game. That 's okay we will pray for you. :lolhitting

Neal Cotts will hopefully keep this deal from reaching Todd Ritchie status.  Losing Joe Valentine doesn't help matters, however.  Perhaps Koch can be moved for something decent in return (even if before next season) and in 2-3 years Cotts can make us forget all about Billy.

Sox should deal Koch for Jeff Weaver :)

The Giants could be interested in Koch too as could the Red Sox. If I'm KW, I just make it look like the BoSox are interested and you'll get the Yanks involved. I'd do the same in regards to Colon and try to bid the price up and then bam, land Sanchez, Nixon, and Fossum or another prospect.

Koch is such a disaster.

He is a joke.

It's amazing. Marte gives up two runs, both inherited runners, that by the way, don't count on his era, and you're pissed at Koch. Another who doesn't understand the game. That 's okay we will pray for you. :lolhitting

You can say if Crede didn't make that error they win. Or if Carlos Lee could make any freaking contact (Minus a DP) they would of got a run in the ninth.

I'd rip Jose too, but he did have a homer, evne though he looked awful in the at bats I saw (The latter ones).

Guest hotsoxchick1
Sox should deal Koch for Jeff Weaver :)

The Giants could be interested in Koch too as could the Red Sox.  If I'm KW, I just make it look like the BoSox are interested and you'll get the Yanks involved.  I'd do the same in regards to Colon and try to bid the price up and then bam, land Sanchez, Nixon, and Fossum or another prospect.

interesting jas... i think i like that set up.. ya think we really get any buyers for botch???? even king george would have to be one up on that little trick.. dont ya think........lol lol lol.......

Billy Koch Sucks???? A phrase that never gets old......DUH!!!

I shut the f***ing TV OFF!!! as soon as koch came in this piece of s*** game....Not f***ing 2 seconds later I turned on the Score and to my surprised i heard the radio guy said it was over...

This s*** just makes me f***ing mental letting these games get away!! MENTAL I SAY!!!

I wish I could just go on a sabbatical or something for like a month then come back and see how the Sox are doing. That way I don't have to suffer "the" mental anguish watching this team play.

It's f***ing sickening and embarrassing... :fyou :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Billy Koch Sucks???? A frase that never gets old......DUH!!!

I shut the f***ing TV OFF!!! as soon as koch came in this piece of s*** game....Not f***ing 2 seconds later I turned on the Score and to my surprised i heard the radio guy said it was over...

This s*** just makes me f***ing mental letting these games get away!! MENTAL I SAY!!!

I wish I could just go on a sabbatical or something for like a month then come back and see how the Sox are doing. That way I don't have to suffer "the" mental anguish watching this team play.

It's f***ing sickening and embarrassing... :fyou  :angry:

lol tell us how you really feel there gash...........i see the cardiac kid (aka botch)strikes again huh.........

Billy Koch Sucks???? A frase that never gets old......DUH!!!

It's f***ing sickening and embarrassing... :fyou  :angry:

lol tell us how you really feel there gash...........i see the cardiac kid (aka botch)strikes again huh.........

I'm so angry right now...watching a game we should've won get away...Its happened so many times this year you think people would get used to this misery...OH NO...I'm getting depressed again...

s***, and this team is making me retarded too...I can't even spell phrase right...CURSE THE SOX!

Where's my damn prozac......... :bang