FUCK YOU BILLY KOCH

witesoxfan

Chisoxfn:

You're exactly right.  But it wasn't Koch who blew this game.  To get angry over the last player who gave up the run he didn't need to even face, someone is so immature.

What sickens me about every game the Sox play in is that there are so many mistakes and failures. I've been hoping Maneul would get on his guys and tell them how failing to do the basics will get them in the doughouse and have them on the bench, but its still not working. I think some of this must stem from the fact that Manuel is so lax in the clubhouse and was for a long time (Pure Assumption by Me).

These mistakes are one of the biggest reasons I think this team needs a shakeup (Trade Wise, as my mind has been busy the fast few days coming up with ways to rebuild this team quickly) as well as a managerial shakeup.

I really want Backman up here. He seems like my kind of manager and he always has gotten the best out of his minor league teams. I really think he's an up and coming manager.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chisoxfn:

You're exactly right.  But it wasn't Koch who blew this game.  To get angry over the last player who gave up the run he didn't need to even face, someone is so immature.

Also, while Koch shouldn't of been out there, once it gets to that situation, things need to be taken care of.

I think anyone here has the right to go off on Koch because he hasn't produced and to top that Keith Foulke has.

I don't think many of us doubted that Foulke would come through. Personally, I didn't think Manuel would ever use Foulke as a closer so I was in favor of the trade. I also realized the Sox would lose folk and we had Koch longer.

In hindsight I don't know what I'd do. I am very happy we have Cotts though.

I do like my ideas for trying to move Koch for Weaver. Urbina is definately better then Koch (Uriban was supposedly going for Weaver) but if we can play the BoSox card then George will definately get involved, plus Weaver makes money so the Sox would need him.

Then I'd do the same with Colon and swing a deal for Ponson and Castillo.

For Colon I'd try and get Nixon, Sanchez and then Fossum (The first two are musts, imo).

paulie got benched.......thats a start.......... ;)

I think that the Sox should play Rowand a few days in left field or play Daubach there. Lee is really struggling the past few games and his swing is getting very long again.

Lee and Konerko should be two guys that are gone sometime before the start of next season (preferably now).

Guest hotsoxchick1
Paulie is in the lineup tomorrow night.

hmm then this is old news???? :huh:

Wednesday, June 25

All-Star last year, he's fighting season-long slump

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Associated Press

Chicago White Sox: First baseman Paul Konerko, an All-Star selection last season who hasn't had an extra-base hit in his last 23 games, has been benched.

Konerko

Konerko has been at a loss for words on how to explain his situation, and his nightmarish season is getting only worse. He is 0-for-8 in his last four games and 4-for-22 (.182) in his last nine. He hit .181 (15-for-83) in May following a .238 April.

"We'll find places to use Paul, there's no doubt about that," White Sox manager Jerry Manuel told reporters Tuesday night. "It's just right now, with kind of the struggles that he's had and we're pretty lacking in offense, we just have to find that where we can right now."

Konerko batted .328 with 20 home runs and 71 RBI before the All-Star break last season. He is hitting .191 this season with three home runs and 17 RBI in 204 at-bats.

hmm then this is old news???? :huh: 

Wednesday, June 25

All-Star last year, he's fighting season-long slump

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Associated Press

Chicago White Sox: First baseman Paul Konerko, an All-Star selection last season who hasn't had an extra-base hit in his last 23 games, has been benched.

Konerko

Konerko has been at a loss for words on how to explain his situation, and his nightmarish season is getting only worse. He is 0-for-8 in his last four games and 4-for-22 (.182) in his last nine. He hit .181 (15-for-83) in May following a .238 April.

"We'll find places to use Paul, there's no doubt about that," White Sox manager Jerry Manuel told reporters Tuesday night. "It's just right now, with kind of the struggles that he's had and we're pretty lacking in offense, we just have to find that where we can right now."

Konerko batted .328 with 20 home runs and 71 RBI before the All-Star break last season. He is hitting .191 this season with three home runs and 17 RBI in 204 at-bats.

JM said tonight that he will be starting because he's had success against Radke in the past. I didn't see anything in the news article you posted that said Paulie will be starting tomorrow night.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well neither did i..... thats why i posted it for ya to see what i was talking about when i said paulie was benched...

My question is why did Manuel use Koch in that situation in the first place. Even if he gets the Twins out in the 11th then the Sox score in the 12th, he has to pitch a second inning. Koch has had enough problems going one inning let alone two. Heck at that point I just go to Rick White and give him a chance to prove himself.

My question is why did Manuel use Koch in that situation in the first place.  Even if he gets the Twins out in the 11th then the Sox score in the 12th, he has to pitch a second inning.  Koch has had enough problems going one inning let alone two.  Heck at that point I just go to Rick White and give him a chance to prove himself.

Koch, Glover, White, pick your poison, once the Sox didn't score in the 10th the game was over. They should trade Koch to some other AL team and pay all of his salary, a team that they have a lot of games left with. If he faced us he may be able to wake up our anemic offense.

Chisoxfn:

Immature? Who said anything about us Sox fans being mature or immature, or for that matter sane? That hits below the belt.

However, your right to say that it wasn't all Koch, but in the final box he was the final screw up. He is in a position, and paid good money for it mind you, not to continue to blow games. There are plenty of others though that can be lumped in the same description as a non-producer, Lee for striking out with the bases loaded, Jimenez for not scoring from 2nd, Crede for the error, Marte for not getting the first hitter he faces out. I am sure we can analyze the game deeper and find more. It just boils down to playing unsound baseball and we have done that a lot.

My question is why did Manuel use Koch in that situation in the first place.  Even if he gets the Twins out in the 11th then the Sox score in the 12th, he has to pitch a second inning.  Koch has had enough problems going one inning let alone two.  Heck at that point I just go to Rick White and give him a chance to prove himself.

I think White deserves a reprieve. He has worked to turn his game around and has been producing. Let's hope Koch can too.

Chisoxfn:

Immature? Who said anything about us Sox fans being mature or immature, or for that matter sane? That hits below the belt.

However, your right to say that it wasn't all Koch, but in the final box he was the final screw up. He is in a position, and paid good money for it mind you, not to continue to blow games. There are plenty of others though that can be lumped in the same description as a non-producer, Lee for striking out with the bases loaded, Jimenez for not scoring from 2nd, Crede for the error, Marte for not getting the first hitter he faces out. I am sure we can analyze the game deeper and find more. It just boils down to playing unsound baseball and we have done that a lot.

No way the blame should not be thrown Billy's way. I know DJ and Carlos had their GOAT moments during the latter stages of the game also, but Koch faced just 1 batter, 1 BATTER before Jones. If it was the 12th and Koch had already pitched an inning, then fine...maybe then he's not to blame.

Guest wsc425

Koch didn't blow it, the White Sox did in the 9th when they could not score with the bases loaded and 1 out.

Carlos Lee f*** YOU :fyou :fyou :fyou This is me :bang this is you :ph34r:

Koch didn't blow it, the White Sox did in the 9th when they could not score with the bases loaded and 1 out.

Carlos Lee f*** YOU :fyou  :fyou  :fyou This is me  :bang this is you :ph34r:

You are way too negative.

Carlos Lee f*** YOU :fyou  :fyou  :fyou This is me  :bang this is you :ph34r:

You are way too negative.

He's being such an asshole

In the meantime, I wanna go feel some boobs

Koch, Glover, White, pick your poison

Exactly. Geez, the f***ing bullpen is supposed to STOP the bleeding and shut the door. But right now we're just waiting for the game to blow wide open in our faces everytime our bullpen gets involved. We're just waiting for one of those guys to come in and see the new ways they have invented to blow the lead.

I guess it all goes back to KW. Getting us no fundamentally sound at all :fyou

• 2 weeks later...

Just decided to bring this topic up again, so that way we don't have to start another f*** YOU BILLY KOCH thread.

You piece of s*** Koch. :angry: I'm just f***ing tired of his sorry ass excuse of a closer. Trade his ass now.

:fyou Botch