Entourage

Kyyle23

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 8, 2007 -> 08:21 AM)
Starts tonite, same bat time, same bat channel. I dont know how many of you are fans, but I figured I would start a thread.

/steps back and waits for the haters to declare how much the show sucks. :D

i dont know how anyone could hate the show. Sunday nights are back y'all!!!!

Now I guess I can stop getting hammered on sunday's..........

FWIW, this isn't a new season. These final eight (?) episodes are finishing season three. Season four starts sometime in the fall (as does another new season of Curb).

It's the strangest thing...I make sure never to miss an episode, yet I rarely feel like I've watched something that was great. It's just very addictive.

Yeah -- it's as close to a 'drama'-type show that I'll ever watch. I dunno what it is... it's not exactly a comedy -- there are some very funny parts, don't get me wrong -- I guess it's just the lifestyle they live that hooks me.

Carla Guigino (sp?) joins the cast as Vince's new agent. Not sure if she is on tonight or later in the season but she is on the HBO trailer.

Sopranos and Entourage make Sunday nights good for me.

Ari was on his game last night. Im wondering if he really has Median, Im thinking that he does, but I dont know how he got it. Gugino is acting kind of desperate and quashing the idea of Median every time Vince brings it up.

Vince leaving Gugino hanging at the end of the episode was classic Vince. He is strange(in a good way), you think he is an airhead and never paying attention to anything, then he busts out Dom stealing the Shrek doll, or comes through for Turtle with the Vandal Artist shoes, and now he is letting Ari hang himself or help himself with Median.

Either way, it was a fun episode to watch. Ari and Lloyd has some hilarious interactions, especially the charades "conversation".

QUOTE(Brian @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 08:40 AM)
I don't think Ari has Median. He just said he heard Del Toro is falling out of love with it and may come available. Do we see a Benicio cameo?

Carla Gugino looked very tasty.

I still cannot get her scene from Sin City out of my head. Her body was 100 percent perfect.

I don't have HBO - but I kinda like Jeremy Piven as an actor. Although, when he plays an asshole - its not a stretch.

He's been banned from all Nobu restaurants because after acting like an ass to the wait staff, he left season one of Entourage on DVD as a tip, during a visit to the Aspen restaurant.

He's also a Cubs fan btw.

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 09:40 AM)
I don't have HBO - but I kinda like Jeremy Piven as an actor. Although, when he plays an asshole - its not a stretch.

He's been banned from all Nobu restaurants because after acting like an ass to the wait staff, he left season one of Entourage on DVD as a tip, during a visit to the Aspen restaurant.

He's also a Cubs fan btw.

The Nobu thing was false, probably made up from some dirt rag. Piven was on Conan last week and said it was BS and that he was there the night before.

QUOTE(Brian @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 08:40 AM)
I don't think Ari has Median. He just said he heard Del Toro is falling out of love with it and may come available. Do we see a Benicio cameo?

Carla Gugino looked very tasty.

Come on people look up the name of the city that the movie refers to. Its Medellín.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medell%C3%ADn

QUOTE(Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 10:11 AM)
I thought it was another solid episode. My one complaint (about the entire series): too short! Why can't they be an hour long?

I know. Ive always hoped they would make the show an hour or at least a solid 1/2 hour. They normally run for about 23 minutes.

Im assuming Ari can deliver the movie because he would be smart enough to know that if he put it out there and Vince wanted to do it and he was lying or wrong that not only would Vince not let him represent him again he might not even want to be friends.

Id venture to guess that the rest of this season Ari is dangled in front of us as possibly returning as Vinces manager and IMO I think he will right at the end of the season. The show needs his character and theyll run out of ways to include him otherwise.

I was watching Season 3 Part 1 on DVD and the scene where Ari goes to talk to his employees and tells them they need to find Drama a job, one of the agents is Larry Birkhead, or at least a dead ringer. Just funny because of all the current events.

QUOTE(Brian @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 06:47 PM)
I was watching Season 3 Part 1 on DVD and the scene where Ari goes to talk to his employees and tells them they need to find Drama a job, one of the agents is Larry Birkhead, or at least a dead ringer. Just funny because of all the current events.

Really? Is that guy an actor?