Entourage

Kyyle23

Where is this mystical part of Mexico that is filled with super hot horny women all the time, oh and jet skis. Everytime I go to mexico all I see is dudes selling silver crap, fat tourists getting their hair braided, and knock off american food disguised by a mexican name.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 8, 2008 -> 01:58 PM)
Where is this mystical part of Mexico that is filled with super hot horny women all the time, oh and jet skis. Everytime I go to mexico all I see is dudes selling silver crap, fat tourists getting their hair braided, and knock off american food disguised by a mexican name.

Only Drama knows where that spot is.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 8, 2008 -> 12:58 PM)

Anc Chiclets

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Sep 8, 2008 -> 03:15 PM)
The fish thing was hilarious. It was a pretty great episode. Especially the part inside the car where Ari was like, "Is that all you guys do?...Wait?" and Turtle turns on the tv inside the car.

I believe it was one of the best episodes in atleast two seasons. Great way to start off. Like the Republican National Convention, this episode reenergized the fanbase and took the nation by storm. :D

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Sep 9, 2008 -> 01:11 AM)
I believe it was one of the best episodes in atleast two seasons. Great way to start off. Like the Republican National Convention, this episode reenergized the fanbase and took the nation by storm. :D

I loved the episode, but I didn't get annoyed and laugh as much as I did during the RNC. :lolhitting

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 9, 2008 -> 10:32 AM)
I loved the episode, but I didn't get annoyed and laugh as much as I did during the RNC. :lolhitting

Wanna hear a joke?

National Conventions

:britishflag:

This was just a joke. I respect all parties and I'm American myself. I just want to stop this thread from talking about politics and swaying away from the greatness that is Entourage.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 8, 2008 -> 02:58 PM)

Why have turtle with his shirt off? Honestly... what did that prove?

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (BobDylan @ Oct 8, 2008 -> 05:19 PM)
Gotta say that while I thought the last episode was funny, it was maybe the worst episode of the series. An entire episode to tell us that Vince still wants to do the firefighters movie? Are they running out of material?

Hope not. They just got picked up. But yeah, it was a godawful episode. Complete filler.