Hotsoxchick1

jc456

Hey, I heard I made you leave the MLB White Sox board. What's a matter, can't take it. I thought you were my master and I was your slave. Darn I mess that verbiage. Come on back so I can pick on you a little more. I miss it.

LOVE jc456 :lolhitting

Hey, I heard I made you leave the MLB White Sox board.  What's a matter, can't take it.  I thought you were my master and I was your slave.  Darn I mess that verbiage.  Come on back so I can pick on you a little more. I miss it.

a troll, and an asshole as well. :fyou

Guest Ncorgbl
Hey, I heard I made you leave the MLB White Sox board.  What's a matter, can't take it.  I thought you were my master and I was your slave.  Darn I mess that verbiage.  Come on back so I can pick on you a little more. I miss it.

You heard wrong. But you do most everything wrong. You've made great claims, like you'll 'take me down', and you made HSC do anything she didn't want to at all, and all that happens is that you 'puppy'. Now you're going to 'puppy' over here? I think you're in for a surprise.

Guest hotsoxchick1

dont flatter yourself.... it would take alot more than the likes of you to make me leave anywhere... i dont know who told you i left because of your dumbass but guess what ... THEY LIED........... away with you little puppy dog troll ...........and take your mess with ya......... :fyou off........

dont flatter yourself.... it would take alot more than the likes of you to make me leave anywhere... i dont know who told you i left because of your dumbass but guess what ... THEY LIED........... away with you little puppy dog troll ...........and take your mess with ya......... :fyou off........

Damn Darlin' .... don't hold back. Give it to him with both barrels next time.

Dude are you really that pathetic?  What a loser!

Rememeber that dude, Big_Hurt391? He had an unusual (and annoying1) post layout style, and the harder he tried to come up with something witty/hurtful...the bigger clunker resulted.

(I especially loved his forced puns...priceless s*** some of it :lol: )

Rememeber that dude, Big_Hurt391?  He had an unusual (and annoying1) post layout style, and the harder he tried to come up with something witty/hurtful...the bigger clunker resulted.

(I especially loved his forced puns...priceless s*** some of it  :lol: )

That idiot was still there when I left. All the way down to his "witty" little copyright symbols and "board closed" posts. Ah yes the fakester. And the sad thing was is as pathetic and ignorant as he was he never even approached the depths of kenblanks and Boog_Alou95

Rememeber that dude, Big_Hurt391?  He had an unusual (and annoying1) post layout style, and the harder he tried to come up with something witty/hurtful...the bigger clunker resulted.

(I especially loved his forced puns...priceless s*** some of it  :lol: )

That idiot was still there when I left. All the way down to his "witty" little copyright symbols and "board closed" posts. Ah yes the fakester. And the sad thing was is as pathetic and ignorant as he was he never even approached the depths of kenblanks and Boog_Alou95

I don't know why everyone hates Boog and 'blanks so much, it's hilarious to see those guys eat their crow when Sox win....Ah, the torrent of excuses that follows...

I wish Big_Hurt/fakester would migrate here, I used to love that mofo. The fact that he doesn't know how pathetic he comes off only makes the whole thing funnier...Long live pedantic trolls!

I was wondering what the bad odor was in here today. Looks like a worthless pile of s*** wandered in.

Long live pedantic trolls!

On that I must differ. There is enough strife in the world; baseball is my place to get away from the lunacy. A discussion in which everyone is involved and differs and strenuously argues a position is one thing. Trolling is another. Those who need to troll to have a life - we don't need them here, and in fact, soxtalk was explained to me by RPS and others a long time ago as a place to be free from trolls. A person whose sole reason for being here is to attack other posters or attack or bash or troll - I don't need that myself. Trolls may amuse some, but it is contrary to the vision of soxtalk in its origins and is incredibly more than annoying.

On that I must differ.  There is enough strife in the world; baseball is my place to get away from the lunacy.  A discussion in which everyone is involved and differs and strenuously argues a position is one thing.  Trolling is another. Those who need to troll to have a life - we don't need them here, and in fact, soxtalk was explained to me by RPS and others a long time ago as a place to be free from trolls.  A person whose sole reason for being here is to attack other posters or attack or bash or troll - I don't need that myself.  Trolls may amuse some, but it is contrary to the vision of soxtalk in its origins and is incredibly more than annoying.

Well said. It is one of the big reasons me and my former-ESPNers all made the move over here. If I wanted to deal with trolls, I would go back there.

On that I must differ.  There is enough strife in the world; baseball is my place to get away from the lunacy.  A discussion in which everyone is involved and differs and strenuously argues a position is one thing.  Trolling is another. Those who need to troll to have a life - we don't need them here, and in fact, soxtalk was explained to me by RPS and others a long time ago as a place to be free from trolls.  A person whose sole reason for being here is to attack other posters or attack or bash or troll - I don't need that myself.  Trolls may amuse some, but it is contrary to the vision of soxtalk in its origins and is incredibly more than annoying.

do we have out first banning? :headbang

Since I am pretty much unversally disliked on this board, I guess I am the front-runner for the banning.

Oh well.

actually i was thinking of campaigning for hsc to recieved the axe :D :D :headbang

Careful what you say...HSC is my only friend here. :angry:

But that's ok- since the Sox are almost done this season, I can use another 2-year** sabbatical.

(**- I was banned from WSI in 2001, taking a nice 1.5 break...and since I don't I-net for anything else other than this site, I might as well devote those precious extra minutes/hours a day I use to get m fix here to my life and my profession...lol)

Since I am pretty much unversally disliked on this board, I guess I am the front-runner for the banning.

Oh well.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

who dislikes you?

You are one of the colorful posters here and that is to be enjoyed,. you have your thoughts and you express them well and validly -

you are the furtherst thing from a troll -

indeed, you are family!

This place would be less without you.

this, brandofan, if anything, is the cause for LDF's comments, if I may presume to guess his thinking

Oh well.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

who dislikes you?

You are one of the colorful posters here and that is to be enjoyed,. you have your thoughts and you express them well and validly -

you are the furtherst thing from a troll -

indeed, you are family!

This place would be less without you.

I appreciate the thought, CWSOX, I really do...but there is no need to spare my feelings, I can handle the (ugly) truth.

I don't spare anyone's feelings -

if I posted that, I meant it and soxtalk is a better place for your regular contributions. You think, you consider, you have ideas and opinions that you present well, and you contribute to the community by your presence. I was concerned that you thought the word "banning" in any way shape or form applied to you.

Now that is enough - feel loved and get on with it.

I don't spare anyone's feelings -

if I posted that, I meant it and soxtalk is a better place for your regular contributions.  You think, you consider, you have ideas and opinions that you present well, and you contribute to the community by your presence.  I was concerned that you thought the word "banning" in any way shape or form applied to you.

Now that is enough - feel loved and get on with it.

You mean you like me, you really, really like me?!?!