Hotsoxchick1

jc456

well, unless this new troll has been posting a lot of crap I haven't seen, we're not gonna ban him just yet. if he has started trouble and all you guys want him gone, just say it and we'll ban him, but from what I see, it was simply one post.

Trolls suck, and need to get a life

Disagreeing is one thing (me and brandofan do that all the time)....trolling and calling each other worthless s*** is another. Brandofan isn't a troll, but this other guy is. I don't know what goes on on that other board, but we don't need those problems or trolls here.

well, unless this new troll has been posting a lot of crap I haven't seen, we're not gonna ban him just yet.  if he has started trouble and all you guys want him gone, just say it and we'll ban him, but from what I see, it was simply one post.

Molto, he has had a few others - in fact almost all of the 16 or so he has posted have been troll like, usually attacking HSC. I recommend at this point - nothing. Doing a banning thing isn't where we want to be. But if it keeps up - then I might have a different idea.

This is a fight with HSC he brought over from the mlb boards. You could go there right now and see a number of attack posts against HSC and others.

But as I said - at this point I with hold opinion until/unless it happens to be the focal point and sole point of his membership here - which it has been thus far, but hasn't crossed my line yet where I would make a suggestion to you.

Since I am pretty much unversally disliked on this board, I guess I am the front-runner for the banning.

Oh well.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

who dislikes you?

You are one of the colorful posters here and that is to be enjoyed,. you have your thoughts and you express them well and validly -

you are the furtherst thing from a troll -

indeed, you are family!

This place would be less without you.

Agreed, and I agree with your other post as well.

And besides, who here could back Valentin if BrandoFan left? Baggs hasn't been on the board in quite some time, and I really don't like defending a guy who is hitting .230(though sometimes I do anyways).

well, unless this new troll has been posting a lot of crap I haven't seen, we're not gonna ban him just yet.  if he has started trouble and all you guys want him gone, just say it and we'll ban him, but from what I see, it was simply one post.

since we can ask you to ban some posters, i got a list. :D :D :headbang

Rememeber that dude, Big_Hurt391?  He had an unusual (and annoying1) post layout style, and the harder he tried to come up with something witty/hurtful...the bigger clunker resulted.

(I especially loved his forced puns...priceless s*** some of it  :lol: )

Hey that clanker was me...asshole :fyou :fyou

j/k :lol:

I only posted on the mlb board once or twice. I can recall making a post about Javier Vazquez, and in the post I called him lefthanded. Someone responded with "I hate to burst your bubble but Vazquez is a righty". and with that my days at mlb were over

Since I am pretty much unversally disliked on this board, I guess I am the front-runner for the banning.

Oh well.

Not by me. You have a facility for subtlety and nuance that few possess. Even if I disagree with you on a particular point I feel that I have to bring what passes for my A game to the forum to debate you.

On that I must differ.  There is enough strife in the world; baseball is my place to get away from the lunacy.  A discussion in which everyone is involved and differs and strenuously argues a position is one thing.  Trolling is another. Those who need to troll to have a life - we don't need them here, and in fact, soxtalk was explained to me by RPS and others a long time ago as a place to be free from trolls.  A person whose sole reason for being here is to attack other posters or attack or bash or troll - I don't need that myself.  Trolls may amuse some, but it is contrary to the vision of soxtalk in its origins and is incredibly more than annoying.

That is why I came here too and that's why stay even if I'm not one of the board favorites. The jerk who started this thread can say that he indirectly drove me off of MLB.com. I would hate to see this place become a haven for this type of mindless troll. We manage to argue our points of contention for the most part here without all the bad blood. At least that's my perception.

That is why I came here too and that's why stay even if I'm not one of the board favorites. The jerk who started this thread can say that he indirectly drove me off of MLB.com. I would hate to see this place become a haven for this type of mindless troll. We manage to argue our points of contention for the most part here without all the bad blood. At least that's my perception.

Jason, Mario, Mark and I (Jason's "Crack Team of Admins", otherwise known as the CTA) will take down the trolls with the accuracy of an Esteban Loaiza cutter.

Oh well.

Lol Brandon, you've thrown compliments my way so I wouldn't be too worried about gettin banned any time soon ;)

After all, Jose is about the only person that we disagree on. And I WILL ADMIT he's defense is improving BIG TIME this year. To bad his pitch selection is awful.

I have no problem having Jose as a guy off the bench.

Oh well.

Not by me. You have a facility for subtlety and nuance that few possess. Even if I disagree with you on a particular point I feel that I have to bring what passes for my A game to the forum to debate you.

I agree with that statement. Brando isn't afraid to rip someones post to shreds. I like that, cause it keeps you on your feet. Too bad he'll never see the light on Jose :lol:

Rememeber that dude, Big_Hurt391?  He had an unusual (and annoying1) post layout style, and the harder he tried to come up with something witty/hurtful...the bigger clunker resulted.

(I especially loved his forced puns...priceless s*** some of it  :lol: )

:rolleyes: