White Sox vs. A's, 4/09/07 (W)

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(PlunketChris @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 02:17 AM)
Atleast this year we won't experience the wrath of Frank Thomas to go with the A's, maybe that gives us a little bit of a chance? I mean... Mike Piazza? He doesn't scare me nearly as much as Big Frank.

4-23

Well, we actually have had decent luck against Harden over the years, as opposed to Santana or Sabathia.

I'd settle for one out of 3, although 2/3 would be GREAT.

Lead us to the promised land, Jimbos...maggs got us started with a couple wins, time for the same at least!!

I'd assume the normal lineup tonight as well, hopefully the lift and pull method against Johan will not linger for the guys.

QUOTE(letsgoarow @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 09:45 AM)
lets change some stuff this time around.....on a side unrelated note how bout that entourage season premiere last night jimbo

It really set the season up very nicely. The whole cherades scene was very funny, and I loved the new Ari angle with Medallion.

The pitching is stepping up now, so lets get our hitting goin so we can go on one of our runs. I feel like we are going to get a big run pretty soon here, its just all about Thome and JD getting hot, though. The pitching so do fine against Oakland, but if our hitting can get going, a 5-8 game win streak is quite possible.

After coming home with our newborn yesterday and given her eating schedule, I may have to introduce her to how bad the Sox are in Oak-town very early in life....

She got to hear all about how much I hated Podsednik over the weekend :)...

Lets hope the Count gets it back together and pitches like he is capable.

I really hate the trips out to that godforsaken ballpark, but hopefully we can head to 'the Jake' with a few more wins under our belt....

:gosox1:

QUOTE(chisox72 @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 11:04 AM)
After coming home with our newborn yesterday and given her eating schedule, I may have to introduce her to how bad the Sox are in Oak-town very early in life....

She got to hear all about how much I hated Podsednik over the weekend :)...

Lets hope the Count gets it back together and pitches like he is capable.

I really hate the trips out to that godforsaken ballpark, but hopefully we can head to 'the Jake' with a few more wins under our belt....

:gosox1:

congrats

QUOTE(chisox72 @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 11:04 AM)

Congrats, we brought our newest born home this morning

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 10:27 AM)
Weird things happen in Oakland...im scared

You can usually count on one fluke play a series benefiting Oakland.

I'm going to say Podsednik will attempt to field a long fly ball at the LF wall, misplay it, and have it touch his glove and fly over the fence for a HR. This HR will be the deciding factor in the game.