The Sopranos

RibbieRubarb

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 08:50 AM)
So anyone got anymore guesses on how things end?

-Tony dead

-Tony in jail

-NY mob blood bath, Tony on top

-Tony flips to testify against NY mob

-Something totally different

I still say Paulie is working with New York...and Tony is going to kill him. And I see Tony living...Phil dead.

Edited by tonyho7476

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some promo photos from the season finale. Not really spoilers but sort of gives some clues. Looks like Uncle Junior's going to be in the last episode. And I'm wondering why AJ is all dirty. Also a little weird how Paulie and Tony could be relaxing outside of Satriale's.

http://www.lbracco.com/sopranos6bepisodes.htm#09

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 04:23 PM)
Here's some promo photos from the season finale. Not really spoilers but sort of gives some clues. Looks like Uncle Junior's going to be in the last episode. And I'm wondering why AJ is all dirty. Also a little weird how Paulie and Tony could be relaxing outside of Satriale's.

Yeah, and Tony and Carmela hanging out at the house.

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 04:23 PM)

I think AJ is definitely looking at something being blown up. The black is prolly soot.

OK, I have one last theory to throw out there and look foolish for later...

Perhaps the rat is Carlo? His cousin was the guy that Silvio choked to death for working with NY. He admired Phil's actions in murdering Vito for being a homosexual. He's been criticized by Tony a couple of times.

And I remember when all the mobsters were visiting Tony while he was recovering from the Chris accident, Benny (I think it was him) kept bringing up how Carlo was coming and Tony mentioned something like "why do you keep bringing up Carlo?" He could've been covering for him.

It's a stretch, but that gives you an idea of how much I've been running this stuff through my mind.

After rewatching the 4th and 5th seasons this past week I am now convinced Pauly flipped. He may have been pissed at Johnny Sack for blow smoke up his ass but that was a different regime. I could see Phil using a Pauly to get to Tony and the NJ crew, it just makes too much sense.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 10, 2007 -> 04:15 PM)
After rewatching the 4th and 5th seasons this past week I am now convinced Pauly flipped. He may have been pissed at Johnny Sack for blow smoke up his ass but that was a different regime. I could see Phil using a Pauly to get to Tony and the NJ crew, it just makes too much sense.

I thought I read somewhere that the actor that plays Paulie has a clause in his contract that hes never to be flipped on the show. I think I read it on wikipedia. Anybody else hear anything about that?

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Jun 10, 2007 -> 04:54 PM)
I thought I read somewhere that the actor that plays Paulie has a clause in his contract that hes never to be flipped on the show. I think I read it on wikipedia. Anybody else hear anything about that?

I think that was a "rat" clause as in FBI Informant not flipping families. If he flipped NJ for NY that would make him a traitor to NJ but that's nowhere near the same thing as being a rat.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Jun 10, 2007 -> 05:54 PM)

I've heard that his character can't be a rat, but I thought that just meant that he can't flip to the feds. I mean, he already did sneak around and lie to Tony about it, so I don't think that's off-limits.

Someone in this thread pointed out that his name came up when the NY guys were discussing which 3 to hit. That's what makes me think it's not him, but since they did veto going after him, I guess it's possible. It would mean Phil kept his cooperation pretty quiet.

Here is my guess from left field....

There will be lots of action tonight and several killed off, but some key characters such as Tony, Carmine and possibly Phil will not die, or at least it will be left open for us to wonder if they died.

I just have this feeling that there will be as many questions as answers after tonight's episode, which will also leave the possibility intact for another season or some kind of follow up. I'm not not sure it will end as neatly as sitcoms do where everybody says "goodbye" in one form or another.