AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

shoota

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pods was VERY impressive tonight, he actually looked fast at times which is quite encouraging.

I suddenly have a very good feeling about this team. The bullpen has been SO dominant and I have faith in 4 of the starters, good enough for me.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 11:52 PM)
Pods, keep making me look like a retard. Great job Count and Bullpen!!

Not just you. Just about 90% of soxtalk including myself. And I'll gladly be on his nuts/eat crow, etc.. if he keeps doing this the whole season. :)

Great win, Count way to man up despite the other things going on privatly if true. Your the man. :cheers

All that, and what I liked the best was that the d looked so crisp. If Erstad has the legs to play central like he has so far I got no problem with sticking him out there every day. Pods looks to be back on beam, which would fall right in line with his career path of good year, bad year, good year, bad year, good year on the offensive end of things. Nice to see Jimmy with a couple of hits including another homer.

I got your house of horrors right here, Oakland!

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 11:55 PM)
Not just you. Just about 99% of soxtalk including myself. And I'll gladly be on his nuts/eat crow, etc.. if he keeps doing this the whole season. :)

Great win, Count way to man up despite the other things going on privatly if true. Your the man. :cheers

Fixed. I'm basically the 1 percent who thought he would bounce back. :)

Could it be that the back-end of our rotation has had a positive effect on the front?

I was with DJ and Black Jack early on, the Count was looking pretty feeble with those breaking pitches in full counts; glad someone in the dugout apparently told him the same thing.

Good win tonight. KW may have been onto something with this staff.

Wasn't pretty, but we got the job done.

Good job by Jose getting out of jams, and to our offense for getting key hits, Pods and Thome especially.

And good job by the 3 main guys in the pen lockin it down. :cheers

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 9, 2007 -> 11:58 PM)
It's still early by the way.

Very early. But he has been playing fairly well and is helping the team win.

And with him and Erstad playing fairly well and contributing, it means not having to sift through 8 threads of why ba should be starting. :P

I'm liking our bullpen. Tonight was one of those feel-good wins that shows what we're capable of, and I hope they can get on a roll. I liked the execution for the most part.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 12:03 AM)
Very early. But he has been playing fairly well and is helping the team win.

And with him and Erstad playing fairly well and contributing, it means not having to sift through 8 threads of why ba should be starting. :P

I'm liking our bullpen. Tonight was one of those feel-good wins that shows what we're capable of, and I hope they can get on a roll. I liked the execution for the most part.

Brian should be starting, in Charlotte. I can't emphasize enough how badly they're f***ing up this whole situation, he's getting NO ABs, NO time in the field and is basically an afterthought when it comes to any sort of movement with position players. Luis Terrero should be in the majors right now, getting BA 1 or 2 ABs a week is only going to kill his development and make it even tougher to decide who to keep around in the outfield going forward.