White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)

ShoeLessRob

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 04:10 PM)
Last week it was Coop getting fired, this week its Walker.........Soxtalk is hilarious sometimes.

Stay tuned folks!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not saying what should or shouldn't happen....Ozzie is very loyal and has a great relationship with Walker, it's not the Gary Ward or Von Joshua situations....just that the media will try to find a villain or two to villify, and what better target than the hitting coach when your offense was dominating in 2006 and returns almost the same roster? Perhaps even better with Hall and Ersad.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 02:15 PM)
Just a question, but why no PH with Ozuna or such, THEN make a move after the pitching change. Now you just got aced because AJ HAS to stay in to hit against a lefty.

Ozuna is a righty. Geren would have just stayed with Calero.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 04:15 PM)
Just a question, but why no PH with Ozuna or such, THEN make a move after the pitching change. Now you just got aced because AJ HAS to stay in to hit against a lefty.

Because Ozzie will only PH for a guy if the pinch hitter plays the exact same position as the guy he is replacing.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 04:06 PM)
I'm quite sure it will all average out.

I do not think it can. The AL West only has 4 teams. Due to the unbalanced schedule, all other AL East and Central teams have to face them for one extra series every year in order to round out their 162 game schedule.