White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)

ShoeLessRob

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 03:05 PM)
Watching Kennedy makes me think I should be a big league pitcher. :P

If you are a lefty and can spot low and away you can 3 hit this team. You may get decked by other teams, but this one. Pure pitching excellence. You will make sportscenter.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Friend of Nordhagen @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 03:07 PM)
I'll tell you, I'm pretty optimistic about this team -- like the defense (generally), Uribe looks good, Pods is hitting, our pitching has been pretty decent -- but we are making a habit of leaving runners at 3rd with less than 2 out. And that reminds me a lot of that crappy team from last year. And that makes me agitated.

wow i wish i was as patient as you...how about our entire middle of the lineup doing nothing.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 03:07 PM)
wow i wish i was as patient as you...how about our entire middle of the lineup doing nothing.

Middle of the lineup? I'd say the entire team isn't hitting except for Pods and Juan.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 08:08 PM)
If we trade away 1/5th of our team, he might move up to 3 or 4.

It's all about who we have to replace him and the games in which we need a righty hitting catcher. I almost forgot that how Hall got hurt. Kinda funny that Ozzie then said last night that he didn't want to put Erstad in LF because he didn't want to switch him from CF.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 03:10 PM)
It's all about who we have to replace him and the games in which we need a righty hitting catcher. I almost forgot that how Hall got hurt. Kinda funny that Ozzie then said last night that he didn't want to put Erstad in LF because he didn't want to switch him from CF.

Does ozzie drink during games?

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 08:10 PM)
For being a team that doesn't hit that well, Oakland surely has a great approach against us in this series....I wish our middle of the order could have the same.

Their offense has sucked massively this series up until the first inning today.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 03:10 PM)
For being a team that doesn't hit that well, Oakland surely has a great approach against us in this series....I wish our middle of the order could have the same.

Great approach in this series? They couldnt score for s*** against Jose and Garland, and the bullpen for the most part.

Let's see, Buerhle got shelled the second half of last year. He got shelled during spring training, and has been hit hard both starts this season. I'm not going to blame the umpires. I think he either has some sort of flaw where he's tipping his pitches, or he has lost his command and/or stuff. I am not encouraged.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 03:10 PM)

How do they have a great approach? They should have lost both games to start the series, and Buehrle is getting squeezed by the ump, anyone can hit an 87 MPH fastball over the middle of the plate.