White Sox vs. A's, 4/11/07 (W)

ShoeLessRob

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 03:44 PM)
Anderson GIDP. F***.

I have a feeling the BA supporters' defense will be it's totally unfair to judge him because he's not getting regular at-bats.

It's a given.

I just wish he would get at least ONE swing per game that makes you believe he has a chance to hit the ball hard somewhere. For some reason, he reminds me of Rowand when he's in a really big funk.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 04:45 PM)
I suggest for any moderators reading this thread to officially add Podsednik's gaffe from yesterday as an emotion. It deserves to be immortalized.

And Thome up with no one on. This hasn't happened many times this season /sarcasm.

I've done all I can, immortalized it in my avy for as long as I can stand it.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 03:44 PM)
Is that what happened? Im glad I didnt watch sportscenter

It was a difficult play, he was hitting the wall before it got there, he probably just jumped too early...but we really shouldn't have been in that position anyway, I don't blame Pods for the loss, I blame Ozzie/Jenks.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 03:45 PM)
BA may be the worst #2 hitter we have

Seriously, I would be happy at this point if Ozzie just told BA he was done with Sox on the field today and that he should head home to Arizona after the game. Anderson has no business being on the Sox roster.

If i ever see BA in the 2 hole again I am going to kill myself. What is Ozzie's problem with Iguchi being a 2 hitter, hes actually good at it and it forces him to handle the bat well. What is the BA in the 2 hole thing all about. This is the dumbest thing ever.

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 01:46 PM)
Seriously, Anderson should be in AAA working on his swing. We need a 4th outfielder who is an experienced hitter coming off the bench

To be totally fair, I wonder how much you can really blame Brian for not being able to do a great job after sitting the first 7 games of the year.

But yeah, I'm starting to think we'd be better off with Terrero up or with an extra bullpen arm, just because Anderson isn't going to succeed in this role.