We are Chicago Baseball

BearSox

They need to make a commercial about the time zone one, that's by far the funniest IMO. But in general yes, all the categories need a commercial.

QUOTE(PlunketChris @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 12:29 AM)
Also, does anyone else think the parking space one (unique sights on tsscbot.com) is a dig at the Cubs/northside/wrigley?

The parking spot and time zone ones are by far the most obvious digs on the Cubs, but they all get a shot in just by the questions, based on where all the people who ask questions are from (well known north side areas).

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 08:42 AM)
They need to make a commercial about the time zone one, that's by far the funniest IMO. But in general yes, all the categories need a commercial.

The parking spot and time zone ones are by far the most obvious digs on the Cubs, but they all get a shot in just by the questions, based on where all the people who ask questions are from (well known north side areas).

hah, i guess i never paid much attention to where the questions were coming from, but that does make everything just a bit funnier.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 12:24 PM)
When you think of baseball in Chicago you think of the White Sox. When you think of tourist detiniations in Chicago you think of Wrigley Field.

Alas, this is true. When my friends talk about going to Chicago during the summer, they want to plan their trip around a Cubs game.

Been there, done that. No thanks.