Extra Innings - free MLB TV

easyw

For any of you with expanded basic cable, I believe that the MLB Season ticket (or 'Extra Innings') is giving away a free preview this week, until April 15th. I have Comcast digital and the coverage begins around channel 465. Watching the out of market games is addicting - I saw Bmac pitch, and got to watch most of the Tigers/O's marathon last night.

The season package costs $160, too rich for my cheap bastard ass, but its still nice to have it free -- if only for a week.

QUOTE(easyw @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 05:39 AM)
For any of you with expanded basic cable, I believe that the MLB Season ticket (or 'Extra Innings') is giving away a free preview this week, until April 15th. I have Comcast digital and the coverage begins around channel 465. Watching the out of market games is addicting - I saw Bmac pitch, and got to watch most of the Tigers/O's marathon last night.

The season package costs $160, too rich for my cheap bastard ass, but its still nice to have it free -- if only for a week.

You can also get MLBtv.com free for a five day trial. Probably the best option for the monetarily challenged is the MLB Gameday Audio for $14.95 (full season), although it's probably not as necessary if you live in Chicago. But it is interesting to listen to other teams' announcers, especially their perceptions of the White Sox.

Edited by caulfield12