Soxtalk.com banner

Steve9347

I like the banner and the history it brings to the table. I do think a player should be added (probably Buerhle) that is more representative of the recent successful Sox run. Thomas doesn't really cut it for me.

One other thing, why is Minoso shooting pepper spray into Nellie's left eye? Also, how did he rig it up so it would shoot out of his finger?

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 10:48 AM)
Goldy was the man behind this banner. Maybe if he's really nice, and we're really nice to him, he can add Paulie or make a new one. I love how this one fits with the skin though.

Are you saying I couldn't make one? Is this because of the voice thing from yesterday? :lol:

If there's not a new banner, I say we RIOT~!

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 01:48 PM)
I'd just like any new banners to utilize that sick Soxtalk.com logo that is on the current one. Other than that I always welcome new banners.

Is there a jpeg of this logo floating around somewhere? Or would said banner maker have to rip it from the current banner?

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 09:33 PM)
Is there a jpeg of this logo floating around somewhere? Or would said banner maker have to rip it from the current banner?

I'd shoot Glen something and see if he has a .jpg of it. (and by Glenn I mean goldy)

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 11:37 PM)
I'd shoot Glen something and see if he has a .jpg of it. (and by Glenn I mean goldy)

If you can Jas, ask him for the .psd or .png also. That would help much more in the process than a jpeg.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 11:59 PM)
It doesn't look like it would be all that difficult to duplicate. I haven't seen a post from Goldy in a few months.

Not for a PROFESSIONAL~!~! like yourself. Rookies like myself not so much.

As for Goldy, maybe he was out partying with Brian Anderson, and has since been released from his Soxtalk contract. We wish him well with his future en devours.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 12:03 AM)
Not for a PROFESSIONAL~!~! like yourself. Rookies like myself not so much.

As for Goldy, maybe he was out partying with Brian Anderson, and has since been released from his Soxtalk contract. We wish him well with his future en devours.

The White Sox Organization doesn't wish good fortune upon any departing member, why should Soxtalk?

Good riddance, I always hated that Venezuelan f***.