I Hate Him!

soxfan3530

ANOTHER EDIT: Oh man, how did I forget how much I hate the Boston Red Sox? I would cheer for NYY any day over those MotherF***ers. They and their fans are basically the Cubs with a ring. The arrogance and sense of entitlement are nausiating. They would burn in hell if I had my way and believed in hell. I hate so much, yet love this thread.

Agreed 100%

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current players:

Tier one (it's not that I wish a career threatening injury upon them, but...): Bonds, David Wells, Rogers

Tier two (general jerks/tards): Barrett, Sheffield, (Clemens), Giambi, Sosa

Tier three (root for them specifically to fail): Maddux, Jeter, Manny, the Twins' ".300" hitters, Maggs, Torii, Inge, Kendall

Michael Barrett is a little bitc$ and I can't stand wathing him interview and try to sound like a little fuc%ing choir boy. As I stated earlier, I would like to punch him and would pay to watch someone just beat the crap out of him.

The man in my sig would be a great candidate to whoop his a@@.

Edited by HeGone33

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doug Mientkiewicz

Torii Hunter

Sammy Sosa

Manny Ramirez

Bob Howry

Scott Eyre

Greg Maddux

Carlos Zambrano

Michael Barrett

Derek Jeter

Ivan Rodriguez

Barry Bonds

Vicente Padiila

Kelvim Escobar

Joe Torre

Gary Sheffield

Dmitri Young

Jason Giambi

Mark Mcgwire

Jason Varitek

Kenny Rogers

Wow. You have everyone on my list except for Justin Morneau and Derrek Lee.

Torri Hunter with out a doubt. Especially after hearing him on PTI just a few minutes ago. Saying that people wearing the #42 should only be an exclusive group and didn't say, but implied that no other race besides blacks should be able to wear the #42 and if you don't have one on your team you shouldn't be able to wear it. Robinson can be a hero for any race, not just blacks.

This was a few years ago but after he left town i couldn't stand Ellis Burks. There he was a guy that would have been out of baseball if it weren't for the Sox. They helped him through his rehibilitation and helped him put together a great year. Then the Sox make him an offer but he blows it off...goes somewhere else and has the nerve to bad-mouth the Sox. hey jack-ass....the team (and fans) embraced you when noone else would and you turned out to be a real jerk.

Ellis Burks----> :chair

Vicente Padilla

Ronnie Belliard

Bob Howry

Michael Barrett

Sammy Sosa

Derek Jeter

Torii Hunter

Grady Sizemore

Carlos Zambrano

Francisco Rodriguez

All I can think of now...in regards to Sizemore, I love the way he plays, but I f***ing hate his guts.

QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 07:04 PM)
Starting to hate A-Rod, but that is more a result of having to watch 50,000 highlights of him over the past few days.

I actually love A-Rod, mainly because everyone else, especially in New York, seems to hate him.