I Hate Him!

soxfan3530

QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 07:21 PM)
Yea, again, I've never had a problem with him, this is more a result of ESPN and baseball tonight. They all suck.

The thing is though, he's not getting a lot of positive press from ESPN, you can tell they want him to fail.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chi Town Sox @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 07:22 PM)
I will go with Brandon Backe i become furious whenever i watch the world series DVD just thinking about that bag of douche screaming and crying

Good call.

"Yah baby! Atta boy!"

"Atta boy! Yah baby!"

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 07:23 PM)
The thing is though, he's not getting a lot of positive press from ESPN, you can tell they want him to fail.

ESPN lives off of people or teams failing so I agree with you on that, they need a story. Im just sick of seeing it all over the place.

I HATE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!

barrett.jpg

Everyone is mentioning these names that I agree with:

Zambrano

Barrett

Toriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Sizemore

Hafner

Victor Martinez

CC Sabathia (enough of that crooked hat sh*t)

Lew Ford

in fact, the entire Minnesota Twins.

Bonds

Schilling

Mike Sweeney (not as a person, but only when he plays the Sox)

Brendan Donnelley (he looks like a total prick)

Gary Sheffield (he IS a total prick)

ESPN...yes i do love reading their website and regularly watch sportscenter, but c'mon, they overplay so much, Duke vs. North Carolina and the Yanks vs. BoSox, it makes me sick, esp. with annoying stories like Barry Bonds, god i hate him enough, i dont need them reinforcing that more or giving me that much more time to look at his slimy face and listen to his steroid induced high pitched voice

Rusty Greer

Ron Coomer

Travis Fryman

Carlos Guillen

Lew Ford

Brendan Donnelly

Juan Rincon

Lew Ford

Grady Sizemore

Mark Kotsay

Bobby Kielty

Lew Ford

CC

Jeter

Weaver/Fick

Lew Ford

Torii

Edit: Matt Lawton

I could go on.

I will add that there are a few people on that list that I have respect for, baseball wise.

Edited by jphat007

Baseball people I love to hate:

Johan Santana and Grady Sizemore, because I'd really love to see them in silver and black.

Torii Hunter. Went out of his way to stiff-arm Jamie Burke on a play that wasn't even close. If that wasn't deliberate, tell me what is. And he was a Sox killer for a long, long time.

Alex Rodriguez. The Hamlet of sports. Seems that everything out of his mouth is media posturing self-pity. It's hard to have pity on someone who makes $25M a year for playing a game, especially when they always seem to be looking for validation.

Manny Ramirez. You make $20M per annum. Find a barber and a tailor, and put forth some effort once in a while.

Vicente Padilla. Headhunter. Spineless POS won't talk to the press, either.

Kelvim Escobar. Crybaby.

Shea Hillenbrand. Whiny Bitch.

Derek Lowe. See Hillenbrand.

Gary Sheffield. Prick.

Roger Clemens. Asshole.

Kenny Rogers. There's the beating-up-the-cameraman thing, the pine-tar thing, but before that he was just a plain old asshole.

Barry Bonds. Perjurious asshole.

Dan Iassognia. Most inconsistent strike zone in any level of baseball. Should be barred from home plate.

Eric Cooper. If there's an umpire who favors the Yankees more, I haven't seen him.

Scott Boras, Jay Mariotti, and George Steinbrenner. Do I really need to explain these?

People I don't like but are good as comedic foils:

Carlos Zambrano and Kerry Wood. Too easy to make fun of.

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 01:09 AM)
Vincente Padilla...what he did to AJ last year was brutal

Kenny Lofton...just take the walk w/o throwing your bat

Mark Prior...Talk about Whiner

Robert Fick...Coward!!

Why is robert fick a coward? what are you referencing? i've always been a fan of him

I really hate Mike Sweeney, only due to the fact that hes killed us though... and Brandon Backe

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 01:35 PM)
That assclown with the goofy mustache who bangs the big ass drum at Jacobs field. f*** that guy.

:notworthy And a second one for the use of assclown :notworthy

QUOTE(letsgoarow @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 02:40 PM)
Doug Mientkiewicz....man do i hate that piece of dog trash

Dog trash is harsh, but I couldn't stand him when he was with Minnesota. Now that the magic of not being talented and producing that comes with playing for the Twins is gone he is so benign. As for the rest of my list...

Kenny Rogers (in fact most of the Tigers rotation, Bonderman and Verlander are the only ones with talent)

Ivan Rodriguez

Barry Bonds (but not as bad as most towards him)

Scott Rolen (for the announcers raving about him making average plays at 3rd)

Torii Hunter (in a 'God damnit he robbed another one against us' way, I have nothing against him personally)

Sosa

Curt Schilling (but he sucks now so I only hate him as a person, not a pitcher ha)

Zambrano (one of the more satisfying guys to hate because of his somewhat common implosions)

Joel Zumaya

Brandon Inge

Maggs

Nick Punto (for hitting .290 last year and still having a career average below .260. There's that magic I was talking about)

Jason Bartlett (magic)

Lew Ford (see above)

Jason Tyner (ditto and for going to Texas A&M)

Moises Alou (for not having retired yet and pissing on his hands)

Wow that was longer than I thought it was gonna be. 10 of the 15 of the guys I hate are on the Tigers or Twins lol. So to summarize I hate a lot of Twins, Tigers, Sosa, Bonds, Schilling, Alou, and Zambrano.

Greg Maddux

Watching him pitch makes me want to projectile vomit every time he covers his hand in saliva

I'd like to cut his tongue out of his crap mouth and eat it in a taco. I'd put a little valentina on there with some cilantro and onions.

Then I would urinate on his stupid face, and stab him in the brown eye with a rusty fork.

Finally, I would put him in a cage match against a grizzly bear and put the video on youtube for everyone to enjoy.

Edited by max power