Firefox / Soxtalk Problems

Texsox

Anyone else having a problem with Firefox and Soxtalk? When I try and reply to a thread, there is no box to type the message.

I am also having a problem with CNN video, It isn't picking up that I have Windows Media loaded.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 08:29 AM)
Anyone else having a problem with Firefox and Soxtalk? When I try and reply to a thread, there is no box to type the message.

I am also having a problem with CNN video, It isn't picking up that I have Windows Media loaded.

Maybe Firefox is telling you to stop posting so durned much. :ph34r:

:)

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 09:17 AM)
I don't have any problems w/ Firefox and Soxtalk. Are you running the latest version?

Yes 2.0.0.3 The problem started yesterday. Soxtalk works fine on this machine with IE.

Are you using Vista? For the CNN videos, Ive had the same problem with some videos where it tells me I need to download windows media player and I already have the latest version. I think they just havent updated for Vista yet.

As far as the Soxtalk problem the only thing I have noticed is sometimes when I hit fast reply the box doesnt show up but usually if i hit it once or twice more it does.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 07:29 AM)

My wife had problems with Vista and certain boards. The problem was exactly as you mentioned, no box to type in. Our solution? We installed Firefox and stopped using Explorer. So I have no idea what you are doing wrong.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 11:35 AM)
Are you using Vista? For the CNN videos, Ive had the same problem with some videos where it tells me I need to download windows media player and I already have the latest version. I think they just havent updated for Vista yet.

As far as the Soxtalk problem the only thing I have noticed is sometimes when I hit fast reply the box doesnt show up but usually if i hit it once or twice more it does.

Yes, running Vista and the CNN problem has been blogged to death. This one is the pain because I dislike using IE.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 12:44 PM)
Yes, running Vista and the CNN problem has been blogged to death. This one is the pain because I dislike using IE.

Ya, Im pretty much done with IE, especially with the newer version used that came with the Vista computer. Im just gonna wait it out and how they come up with some upgrades.