White Sox vs. Indians, 4/13/07 (W)

ShoeLessRob

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 07:37 PM)
Sure because a handful of games overcomes the few years of him hitting like crap. Maybe that 241BA and the sub 300OBP was an illusion to you.

LOL. At least wait until he isn't playing well to take a random shot at him.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 08:38 PM)
LOL. At least wait until he isn't playing well to take a random shot at him.

Well we could over hype a player playing well for a small part of the season. For example, Do you still want Buerhle over Johan?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 08:38 PM)
Not unless Podsednik is 15 feet tall.

I'm watchin on this piece of crap streamed s***...and it sure looked like it was eerily similar to the ball the other nite and hit at the base of the wall.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 07:39 PM)
Well we could over hype a player playing well for a small part of the season. For example, Do you still want Buerhle over Johan?

Sigh. One, that has nothing to do with what I was saying, two, I never said that.

QUOTE(Wanne @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 08:40 PM)
I'm watchin on this piece of crap streamed s***...and it sure looked like it was eerily similar to the ball the other nite and hit at the base of the wall.

Well, I can assure you this one hit about 2/3 the way up the LF wall. He had no shot.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 08:41 PM)
Sigh. One, that has nothing to do with what I was saying, two, I never said that.

Are you sure you never said that. Because I could post the gamethread, and there are plenty of people that remember that. At least last year you just claimed it was only because at that time, Buerhle had a lower ERA by a smidge. Now you never said that.

LOL

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 07:42 PM)
Are you sure you never said that. Because I could post the gamethread, and there are plenty of people that remember that. At least last year you just claimed it was only because at that time, Buerhle had a lower ERA by a smidge. Now you never said that.

LOL

I said Buerhle had been better up to that point of the year. Which was true. And yes, please post the gamethread.

Cmon David. Throw strikes.

Edited by jphat007