White Sox vs. Indians, 4/14/07 (L)

ShoeLessRob

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 02:21 PM)
It seriously takes a special manager to put out a lineup with:

3 straight lefties,

3 straight righties.

Regardless of who is pitching for the opposing team, what inning it is, who has success against who, etc.

And he refuses to pinch hit for any of them to boot.

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 02:17 PM)
God damnit I f***ing hate Guillen sometimes. I don't know what the f*** he's doing out there.

a mi manera b****es.

Edited by shoota

Just like Cheat just said I can't believe Gooch didn't get an error on that play. Sucks for Masset's era (at 6.00 now) and Sisco whose runners stranded will unfortuitely increase and also helps a particular poster's cause who says Sisco can't do s*** with runners on or something.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 02:21 PM)
He's not making any excuses, actually.

Rather, he's ignoring everything on the field and talking about Cleveland playing in Miller Park.

Several instances today he's criticized the team; particularly Uribe these last few days.

That Masset line just got really ugly. So is his "missing" fastball, and our "MIA" defense.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 02:20 PM)
He said how Erstad has done everything right since he's been here. He also started talking about how good Yaz looked.

83, tied for 4th was my prediction

Damn that's harsh, at least I thought 84 wins around 3rd in our division.

Damn at least Kong hit it to the right side.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 02:25 PM)
Kinda funny that Hawk said Bettancourt is the same as Rincon. They both had bad luck with over-the-counter meds that happened to give them positive 'roids tests.

Can we give some to Jenks?

By the way, good job, Blue Jays bullpen. Thanks in advance for your assistance, or lack thereof.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 02:28 PM)
As I said before, Dye should just be left off the roster until the weather warms up. He is just as useless as he was to start the season in 2005.

What was that?

As I said before, Dye should just be left off the roster until the weather warms up. He is just as useless as he was to start the season in 2005.

Time for the patented, close, but no cigar, late inning White Sox rally to make it appear close in the box score.

Dye with the "Ford drive of the game!" Right there. Awesome