White Sox vs. Indians, 4/14/07 (L)

ShoeLessRob

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 02:52 PM)
Missed most of the game. I'm guessing it was a bad one? I know we lost (are about to), but did they look absent again?

Its not our fault, we faced Johan Byrd and no one can hit him. With his 85 mph heat and 81mph changeup.

Please do something here Darin. PLEASE.

Guillen has been impressed enough with Darin Erstad's defense in center field that he might be inclined to use Anderson more in left as a defensive replacement. Erstad entered Saturday in a 1-for-16 funk, but Guillen appreciates his overall contribution to the team. "He gives me more than I thought," Guillen said. "This kid brings a baseball player to the field. He makes everyone better. He makes everyone push for each other. He gets you pumped up."'

I'm sure a poor soul from the make a wish foundation would have the same effect if he came to the White Sox asking for a win. He'd be a lot cheaper and make fewer outs too.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 02:52 PM)
Missed most of the game. I'm guessing it was a bad one? I know we lost (are about to), but did they look absent again?

We're one more baserunner away from the tying run at the plate.

Although I'm not counting on it happening.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 02:53 PM)
bad move by wedge....id way rather face borowski here than betancourt...

For once I have to question this move from another manager. A non-save situation and you take out your stud reliever with great stuff for Joe f***ing Borowski? Well... Erstad and his .182 average is strolling up there so we'll see.

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 14, 2007 -> 07:55 PM)
For once I have to question this move from another manager. A non-save situation and you take out your stud reliever with great stuff for Joe f***ing Borowski? Well... Erstad and his .182 average is strolling up there so we'll see.

It's a save situation