White Sox vs. Indians, 4/15/07 (L)

Heads22

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(zenryan @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 12:29 PM)
I swear, why do I even bother watching this team against lefties?

Well, with Konerko, Dye, Crede, Hall, Iguchi, Uribe, etc., we should be pretty decent.

It's not all lefthanders...it's just that Sabathia and Santana are that good, especially against the Sox.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 05:29 PM)
Thankfully we don't face many LHP in the AL Central.

WHAT Sabathia, Lee Sowers, Santana, Rogers, Maroth, when he gets healthy again Liriano, I'm sure the royals have a lefty who will dominate us

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 12:32 PM)
WHAT Sabathia, Lee Sowers, Santana, Rogers, Maroth, when he gets healthy again Liriano, I'm sure the royals have a lefty who will dominate us

With our luck, it will be Tyler Lumsden, lol.

Well, Jorge DeLaRosa, Scott Elarton (when back healthy) and Odalis Perez. We lost to the crafy Adam Bernero, Runelvys Hernandez and Luke Hudson, among others.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 11:32 AM)

No but they do have Greinke who are team is already afraid of facing.

Erstad - very grinder-y play right there

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 12:32 PM)

Royals have Odalis Perez and De la Rosa this year. If we ever have to face both of them in the same series, we are f***ed.

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 11:32 AM)

Yeah next year David Price

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 12:36 PM)
Thanks I forgot the Royals rotation besides Meche, what the F**K why is Erstad here I hated the signing when it happened and I really hate it now F**k F**K F************K

Because Ozzie and Hawk wanted....and KW tried to trade Garland for him.

Thanks Disney.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 12:30 PM)
Well, with Konerko, Dye, Crede, Hall, Iguchi, Uribe, etc., we should be pretty decent.

It's not all lefthanders...it's just that Sabathia and Santana are that good, especially against the Sox.

It is all lefthanders...Iguchi can't hit LHP. Uribe can't hit period. I'm starting to lean towards thinking Crede really isn't good hitter and just had 1 decent year. Dye looks old.

Honestly, I think this is an old team and it's time to blow up significant portions of it. If they move Dye, Crede, and Buehrle for something decent and are willing to sign some FA position players the Sox could be good in 2008....

QUOTE(hitlesswonder @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 12:39 PM)
It is all lefthanders...Iguchi can't hit LHP. Uribe can't hit period. I'm starting to lean towards thinking Crede really isn't good hitter and just had 1 decent year. Dye looks old.

Honestly, I think this is an old team and it's time to blow up significant portions of it. If they move Dye, Crede, and Buehrle for something decent and are willing to sign some FA position players the Sox could be good in 2008....

I agree. I started a long thread about it at SoxTalk last night..."what is KW planning to do"

QUOTE(3E8 @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 12:38 PM)
My bad I thought KC had first.

no worries, i wouldn't be supprised if they took a LHP because this draft is so deep, but they might also take Matt Wieters