White Sox vs. Indians, 4/15/07 (L)

Heads22

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 07:40 PM)
Unreal. Baseball just makes no sense at times.

With the lineup we had today, there was no way we could expect to score a fair amount of runs. Something has to be done with the lineup we have against LHP.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 02:40 PM)
I love how Comcast yet again has found a way to screw up a telecast.

Good job by them not including anything at the top of a page, you know, sort of like a score or the count.

Yea, they mentioned they were having troubles with that earlier in the game and that its use would be limited for the game.

Not really sure how they can have trouble with something they've been using for years with little to no improvements needed.

All I ask is that our pitching remains strong. If that goes, move over KC...

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 12:42 PM)
With the lineup we had today, there was no way we could expect to score a fair amount of runs. Something has to be done with the lineup we have against LHP.

I agree. Eduardo Perez needs to be on this team.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 07:41 PM)
Fathom it's posts like this that really bring you down. I mean, seriously.

I've said this all along: our 3rd baseman is incredibly overrated, our catcher's bat speed has been drastically reduced, our 2nd baseman struggles against LHP, and we have the worst LF and worst CF in all of baseball.

We have no ace on our pitching staff that we can count on to go out there and shut teams down. If Jenks doesn't get his velocity up, then we have issues at closer. We're a solid team, but we've fallen down a far way from Hawk saying we were the most talented team in 2006.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 01:41 PM)
This team is pathetic.

The offense is currently pathetic. The pitching has been outstanding for the most part. The offense has been struggling, but it's not like anyone else's offense has been great in this weather. Hell, our offense did a heck of a lot more than Cleveland's. Would you say that they're pathetic too?