White Sox vs. Indians, 4/15/07 (L)

Heads22

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 01:03 PM)
We cant put Josh Fields in at third because he commits too many errors, because we have GG Crede.

That sounds funny now.

Is Fields honestly that bad at 3rd? The times I've seen him play he made some sick plays.

QUOTE(TheOcho @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 01:04 PM)
Is Fields honestly that bad at 3rd? The times I've seen him play he made some sick plays.

people under rate his defense, personally i think if he came up today he would be average, and in time above average.

Reading these posts would lead one to believe the score was 25-0 Indians.

Guys, its 1-0. I know the offense hasn't looked good (well, I know they haven't sounded good), but the game is still incredibly early and we are down only one run.

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 01:07 PM)

Guys, its 1-0. I know the offense hasn't looked good (well, I know they haven't sounded good), but the game is still incredibly early and we are down only one run.

Any other day, I'd agree with you, but we are throwing the ball around like a little league team.

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 01:07 PM)

Just wait.

If we get out of this inning unscathed, we might actually win the game. But we're in trouble now with Sizemore up there.

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 02:07 PM)

Against CC Sabathia.

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 02:07 PM)

that the black and gray sunglasses off