Heads22

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 01:07 PM)
Reading these posts would lead one to believe the score was 25-0 Indians.

Guys, its 1-0. I know the offense hasn't looked good (well, I know they haven't sounded good), but the game is still incredibly early and we are down only one run.

We are 29th in all of baseball in hitting. We just came off getitng destroyed by Byrd and his 85 mph fastballs. So yes a 2-0 lead sounds a bit difficult.

QUOTE(zenryan @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 01:10 PM)
that the black and gray sunglasses off

How is saying that its 1-0 (now 2-0) and still early in the game being a homer? Have you only watched baseball for a couple of week?

The game is 9 innings for a reason. Things don't look good now, clearly, but its a long game.

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 02:12 PM)
How is saying that its 1-0 (now 2-0) and still early in the game being a homer? Have you only watched baseball for a couple of week?

The game is 9 innings for a reason. Things don't look good now, clearly, but its a long game.

lol, have you watched this team at all this year against any lefthanded pitcher?

this must be the first game you've watched all year

QUOTE(zenryan @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 01:12 PM)
Jose is a f***ing joke.

when he pitches against a team that cant hit then he dominates.

against teams that can hit, he pitches scared

Last time I checked, the A's and the team he dominated last year (on the road, no less, in a critical series), namely the Tigers...after his injury even...if they played the way they're supposed to on defense, he would have 50-60 pitches and he wouldn't have to be careful with Sizemore or Hafner.

This game feels a little bit like the Wednesday game against Oakland now. Whatever happens, we're pretty lucky to win one of three in CLE the way we're playing.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 12:15 PM)
Solid job by Jose, really with what the defense has done a run was bound to score there.

Telling the offense to wake up isn't working so how about...

Keep sucking offense.

Reverse Psychology eh? I like it!!!

QUOTE(zenryan @ Apr 15, 2007 -> 01:15 PM)
lol, have you watched this team at all this year against any lefthanded pitcher?

this must be the first game you've watched all year

I'm listening actually, like I have the entire year. And yes, I know we can't hit lefties, but is that any reason to give up on a team in the fourth f***ing inning? The game goes 9 innings and the Indians have an abysmal bullpen... it's not over yet.